Random Discussion

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I think its a weeping willow tree. Had one in my yard till we decided to cut it down. Very messy when it drops foliage.

I think its a weeping willow tree. Had one in my yard till we decided to cut it down. Very messy when it drops foliage.
No, I've seen those before. This is not weeping willow.

This is a weeping willow just like that pic
2CE0C494-5F71-48AD-811A-6E3A07B0084B.jpeg

So this morning I got to sit under moss like that, with the sea wind whistling through the pines. I could hear the surf coming in and the horizon was the colour of a rainbow shiner. Our old and ill dog had plunked down on the grass with her nose in the wind, just drinking in the smells, and for once, I stopped running around, sat down, and just soaked in the dawn. This is a very beautiful planet we're all such tiny parts of. I've lived in beautiful cities, and now am in the country. It's corny, but if you let yourself slow down and you appreciate a place you like even for a few minutes, it really pays off.

Hurricane Fiona was rough, but it stripped all the leaves off many of the deciduous trees a month early, and gave me a great view of the sea. With the maples, who weren't stripped changing into their Fall colours, it's pretty out there. My dog uses her nose, and I use my eyes.

Now I have to vacuum, do dishes and do laundry, but hey, that was a nice interlude!

My floating plants have arrived.....well. I say "plants"

More like oversized Triffids

Each one is the size of a very large dinner plate...so they are in the 53 gallon

The forrest of Hornwart is currently being attacked by Fred who is busy doing is plant arranging - tween blowing huge bubble nests....the Elodea (all from same firm as the dinner plates) is shared tween both aquariums

The fish are behaving like all their birthdays and Christmases have arrived at one go.

The things we do to enure our fish are happy....

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
My floating plants have arrived.....well. I say "plants"

More like oversized Triffids

Each one is the size of a very large dinner plate...so they are in the 53 gallon

The forrest of Hornwart is currently being attacked by Fred who is busy doing is plant arranging - tween blowing huge bubble nests....the Elodea (all from same firm as the dinner plates) is shared tween both aquariums

The fish are behaving like all their birthdays and Christmases have arrived at one go.

The things we do to enure our fish are happy....
Ive heard that water lettuce roots are a big pain.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back