Random Discussion

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

Why is today a good day?

You changed your avatar picture.
I went to a doctor today, an appointment Iā€™ve waited 4 months for, and he didnā€™t gaslight me, he took me seriously and gave me an official diagnosis that Iā€™ve been fighting for years to FINALLY be put in my chart. All the other doctors say yea we think you have it but we donā€™t want to put it in your chart because thereā€™s no cure. At least 5 have said that. Heā€™s also doing tests for two more things that Iā€™ve been fighting for and itā€™s really good! I honestly donā€™t care that my health is declining and I keep having seizures and fainting 12+ times in a single day and my legs are paralyzed without cause because Iā€™m finally believed

I went to a doctor today, an appointment Iā€™ve waited 4 months for, and he didnā€™t gaslight me, he took me seriously and gave me an official diagnosis that Iā€™ve been fighting for years to FINALLY be put in my chart. All the other doctors say yea we think you have it but we donā€™t want to put it in your chart because thereā€™s no cure. At least 5 have said that. Heā€™s also doing tests for two more things that Iā€™ve been fighting for and itā€™s really good! I honestly donā€™t care that my health is declining and I keep having seizures and fainting 12+ times in a single day and my legs are paralyzed without cause because Iā€™m finally believed
Yayyyyy! I'm so happy for you!
Glad to hear a doctor finally listened

301006694_3243745502606152_4574825012576650826_n.jpg

Geese are evil
I was feeding a few ducks a park one time and geese came in, chased the ducks aways, surrounded me (I was small and around the age of 5-7)... My mom came in to rescue me but those geese looked big and I could see the teeth cause of how close they were so I just tossed the bread and they went after it lol

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back