Random Discussion

I was told that my aquarium plants needed more potassium,so I tossed in a bunch of bananas. Now my water is cloudy,what should I do?
Maybe this belongs on aquarium plant forums? They know everything.
Use the infinity stone of time to change the course of history and make a quick 3 second google search to see if bananas belong in aquariums.

Oh, while you’re at it, change the time when I put UK to win it all in march madness, and change it to KU. Appreciate it man. 👍

I was told that my aquarium plants needed more potassium,so I tossed in a bunch of bananas. Now my water is cloudy,what should I do?
Maybe this belongs on aquarium plant forums? They know everything.
Well, your big mistake was that bananas can raise your pH. Add some extra bottom feeders to clean up the remaining bananas.

But if your tank needs potassium, you really should go with pumpkins. A single pumpkin usually contains sufficient potassium for a tank up to 150 gallons. Drop it in whole, preferably from a height; the splashing action helps free up the potassium and make it available for the plants. Make sure you treat them with dechlorinator first, as some irrigation water contains chlorine and you'll want to neutralize that.

Disclaimer: The above post is intended to be humorous, or at least extremely stupid. Do not drop pumpkins in your tank. Do not add bottom feeders to clean up bananas that you have dropped in your tank; they are best removed manually, or by enlisting the help of a small group of scuba-diving monkeys. Monkeys love bananas.)

Well,I was told by the plant boards I need more phosphorus too. You know I tried putting chicken from KFC and that too seems to make the water a bit murky. I bet,it's because I used extra spicy. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I follow the Tom Barr banana and chicken micro fertilizer with 19 herbs and spices.
Must be the lighting. That's it!

I can deal with the high gas prices, I can always walk to the store and currently WFH (Work From Home), but decent beer is now running over $11 a six pack.
Out of deference to the mods and rules of TFF, I'll refrain from any #hashtags.

I can deal with the high gas prices, I can always walk to the store and currently WFH (Work From Home), but decent beer is now running over $11 a six pack.
Out of deference to the mods and rules of TFF, I'll refrain from any #hashtags.
Beer is cheaper here than gas. I run on beer so why can't my truck?

Madonna,Brad Pitt,and Elon Musk can all afford a 200,000 gallon planted tank bigger and better than Amano's Lisbon aquarium. Yet, They don't want that.
That came to me as I was wiping drip spots off the front glass of my mere mortal's aquarium.

My olfactories are currently being assaulted by the noxious methane output of my 12 year old Doberman. He has no sense in his head to know spring forage is not allowed when he is on a strict diet to control his EPI. He farts, gets up and walks away. He is literally carpet bombing us. There is so much methane in the air right now if we lit a match even the fish tanks would go up in flames like Frack water.

Lately i used some credit for plants..to buy plants. Only they are not able to go into my aquarium because the Rainbows eat them..this is my third try with H.tripartita. So,unlike before,I put Hydrocotyle tripartita into a jar with lid. Despite doing that in late January and the fact I should mention is the jar is outside on my back porch its thriving. Now what? I also have a very old 3 gallon Metaframe aquarium and sort of the same story..plants that I didn't know what to do with because they were not enough to sell...but I see looking good in that yard aquarium. No direct sun. Bright shade. No fish. The aquarium did have some old potting soil in it. I never washed it. So i did a Walsted without trying.
The point of this is no point.:vote:

As GIF is an acronym and the G stands for graphics I would pronounce it as G rather than J even though in English and many other languages g followed by e or i in 'proper' words is usually pronounced j.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back