Random Discussion

wait. these exist?

Poodle Moth Facts

guys, watch out, Mothia is real lol
Yes. It's a bombyx mori - a member of the saturniidae family. It's commonly known as a silkmoth - despite "silkmoths" encompassing the entire family of saturnids. Often incorrectly referred to as the "Venezuelan poodle moth" (which doesn't exist). They're only a few centimetres big and can't fly as a result of their thousands of years of captive breeding. Typically used as a means of producing silk by boiling the cocoon (with the pupa inside) after the larva pupates.

If you like these ones, I'd definitely recommend looking into saturniidae. Again, it's a family of moths with over 2,000 species currently documented! Definitely my favourite by far.

I'm probably gonna start an Etsy shop soon, I need help with the logo and name.
it would be selling small pet supplies, customized (or not custom) digital animal drawings, seed mixes, and treats. it would be mainly pointed towards Lagomorphs (Rabbits, hares, pikas)

which do you like best and what should I change?
Screenshot 2021-07-18 121014.png

it would be selling small pet supplies, customized (or not custom) digital animal drawings, seed mixes, and treats. it would be mainly pointed towards Lagomorphs (Rabbits, hares, pikas)

View attachment 140092
I love them all, and my daughter, an Art Historian, thinks you draw really well!
My favourite is the middle bunny.
PS et cetera is abbreviated to etc

View attachment 140092
I prefer the dark background with itā€™s easier to read font.
Hands up I have never heard the word ā€˜lagomorphā€™ so wouldnā€™t stop to investigate thatā€¦ Sorry, I donā€™t mean to sound negative but if you are just browsing through sites Iā€™m not sure that Iā€™d know that that company sold pet items and not vegetables..šŸ¤”

Canā€™t think of anything to suggest either ā€¦. Good luck though šŸ‘šŸ»

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back