Random Discussion

Love dirt biking and mountain biking. We live near a park that has a bunch of trails so me and my friends always ride those.
i love mountain biking but it messes up the cheap bike's wheels so yeah...

You should really create a question thread, like I suggested in the bobitt work thread. :nod:
I would love to have saltwater (especially since I just saw in the worm thread you got that zoa for $10. That thing is gorgeous, I would have a tank full of just those!), but I am not able to set up another tank, and don’t think I could keep anything in a 10 gallon :no: Well hang on... could I?

I like biking, although I’ve never tried mountain biking!
It looks fun, but slightly terrifying! My brother always falls off the bridges when he crosses streams. His friends make so much fun of him, and we all laugh and laugh when he comes home covered in mud!:rofl:

I would love to have saltwater (especially since I just saw in the worm thread you got that zoa for $10. That thing is gorgeous, I would have a tank full of just those!), but I am not able to set up another tank, and don’t think I could keep anything in a 10 gallon :no: Well hang on... could I?
I would create a general question thread in the saltwater section, so I can answer all of these questions! Make sure to tag me once you have it created.

Same thing for you to @Sgooosh. :)

It looks fun, but slightly terrifying! My brother always falls off the bridges when he crosses streams. His friends make so much fun of him, and we all laugh and laugh when he comes home covered in mud!:rofl:
I once flipped my bike on top of me when I didn’t see the bridge. It was nice to know that my brother totally had my back and helped me get out under a bike. (Sarcasm) :rofl:

I once flipped my bike on top of me when I didn’t see the bridge. It was nice to know that my brother totally had my back and helped me get out under a bike. (Sarcasm) :rofl:
Ahahahaahahaha. I think I’ve only been TRULY stuck once, I got stuck behind the couch once, but my sisters helped me

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back