Proud of my LFS

Synirr

"No one is a failure unless you try"
Reaction score
As many of you know, you practically can't get an undyed jellybean parrot these days... well my LFS took it upon themselves to save a pair from their last shipment and breed them in store to produce undyed fry! They went on sale today, and they are so darling :wub: Their "charming" father was trying to bite me through the glass to protect his little ones :lol:
My LFS still carries mixed fruit tetras.... but hey, at least it's a start! :thumbs:

My LFS also has undyed jellybeans.. They're about an inch, and so adorable! I love them more than the BPs at the front in the display tank.. their little smiling faces are so cute, I just want to take them all home.
..Sadly, I have no room. :(

DannyBoy17 said:
That's awesome Syn, I was thinking about buying a JP a while back, but I wasnt sure how'd he do with my Oscar. Probably end up as food.

DB :fish:
They're actually surprisingly aggressive and don't have the same problem with deformed lips that bloodparrots have, so I imagine that as long as the two were of similar size, they could live in the same tank...

I think my LFS is a chain store... it's actually a LPS. It's Called Discovery Realm Aquatics.

well my lfs sucks, they carry the works dyed oscars, teras, parrots, glass fish, and a few other varietys of cichlid, its just sick. id complain but wat am supposed to say "umm ya id like u to remove all of ur stock and starte all over with normal fish even thogh ur selling the dyed ones just as well at twice the price" and the hilarious thing is they dont even advertise them as dyed, they advertise them as "new and improved coloring" :lol:

hey danny boy, how about for my avy i put up a pic of a female guppy, will that make u happy? ill add in the moon light effects and everything for ya :lol:

Dane said:
Don't dyed fish fade?
Yep. The colouring completely fades away with time. My midas hybrid came to the store dyed blue, but after a few months it faded back to its natural white and orange... that's when I bought it :p

Most reactions

Back