PROJECT: Nano the Nano...

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Sgooosh

Fish Maniac
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Hey!
I am starting 2 new projects, and they are going to be nano tanks (no fish since they are too small)
I will post progress every few days!

4/14/2021

Started out on the bowl

Height: 3.875 in.
Diameter: 4.875 in.
Opening At Top: 3.375 in.
1618438695041.png

1. Washed some play sand
2. Got some wild aquatic+semiaquatic plants and made a scape.

Bowl #1 is done!

What do you guys think? Please leave a comment!

I like that bowl. It will teach you about plant care and it's a nice decoration. If that were a true aquatic plant you could even sink that bowl in a large aquarium and have a great specimen plant as a centerpiece.

I like that bowl. It will teach you about plant care and it's a nice decoration. If that were a true aquatic plant you could even sink that bowl in a large aquarium and have a great specimen plant as a centerpiece.
hey! that is a great idea! i might do that with the other one, thanks!
there are 3 types: round leaf semiaquatic
sharp red/brown leaf semiaquatic
pearlweed aquuatic
should i add some liquid ferts or somthing?

Looks nice!

Are you going to do 2 bowls? Are just the one?

4/15/2021
Week 1

Hello!
Here's an update of the tank!
6EEEED0A-98E7-4722-B931-6B3BE4EEDB48.jpeg
91B98FAF-735B-429F-AB5F-DC429B8F0EAA.jpeg

- The water cleared a bit
- plants are still fine, it is in the sun which is not the best i would say, but there's many plants to replace the algae
- looks like a lovely fire red shrimp habitat lol

What do you guys think? Please respond!

Last edited:
Looks really nice!!!!! That sounds like a really fun project! How big is the bowl? It looks like a really nice little bowl

Looks really nice!!!!! That sounds like a really fun project! How big is the bowl? It looks like a really nice little bowl
the dimensions are at the top, it is about 0.2626095421212121 gallons
(0.3g)

Cherry shrimp would look really nice in amongst all that green. Like how rummynoses stand out really well in a planted tank.
yep! once I get some shrimp for the 75gallon ill put 1 or 2 babies in, it can be a nursing house
how do you reccomend shrimp? like i do not have a lot of plants so can i just put some in a breeder? theres diatoms in the breeder and they can got o th amazon sword underneath, will feed them along with the snails

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back