Profile Pic Requests

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Interesting style of artwork! Just been browsing your album. What media do you use for this type of art? Is it an online programme or are you drawing/painting them and then photographing them to upload online? Just curious as there are so many different ways of producing artwork, as you know.

Very good work - you obviously have a flair and natural talent.

If you fancy having a go at a pink convict, I'd be interested to see how my George will look (see pic below).

Regards, Athena
here is george! he was so fun to draw! i luv the shades.
http://picklesquidly101.deviantart.com/art/pink-convict-212399124

Many thanks - Oh couldn't view it from the link. I had to click on one of your other links and find my way to your album and searched for it in there. Very cute! Have saved it to my pc. Been fun seeing all the other pics you've done, too.

Regards, Athena

:) Thank you for doing mine. Cant wait too see it. I like how the list works. Makes it easier for you :) Your becoming quite the requested user on here :p your work is loved.

Nice one!! Thanks very much. Looks awesome!!
welcome!

Interesting style of artwork! Just been browsing your album. What media do you use for this type of art? Is it an online programme or are you drawing/painting them and then photographing them to upload online? Just curious as there are so many different ways of producing artwork, as you know.

Very good work - you obviously have a flair and natural talent.

If you fancy having a go at a pink convict, I'd be interested to see how my George will look (see pic below).

Regards, Athena
here is george! he was so fun to draw! i luv the shades.
http://picklesquidly101.deviantart.com/art/pink-convict-212399124

Many thanks - Oh couldn't view it from the link. I had to click on one of your other links and find my way to your album and searched for it in there. Very cute! Have saved it to my pc. Been fun seeing all the other pics you've done, too.

Regards, Athena
oh the link didnt work? but its a good thing that you found your way. :good: thanks!

:) Thank you for doing mine. Cant wait too see it. I like how the list works. Makes it easier for you :) Your becoming quite the requested user on here :p your work is loved.
hehe thanks. your will be up soon

the list
surprized goldfish looking at a box of explosives
L204 flash pleco
red betta veil tail with username mattbleasbly then tff
A Black Phantom Tetra
red halfmoon betta

Hi Zeke, can i have a Honduran Red Point or an Ellioti or a Rainbow Cichlid with my username on it please?! Thanks.

Hehe these are cool
Hmm could you see yourself fit to have a bash at channa barca, if you google in pictures,the second pic with the pair, i would love to see in both classic style and your style,,

Thanks in advance

Im so excited :D Cant wait :) There all so cute love the apple snail :)

Zeke, what a generous person you are! Just had a look at all the pics, your art work is excellent!

i think your brilliant and an inspiration i would love a hoplo catfish on gravel with my name on it plz

thank you jordan

I AM VERY SORRY but my drawing computer crashes, and i cant use a laptop so i wont be uploading a while, but dont worry.. as soon as a get it to work i will start drawing again!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back