Profile Pic Requests

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Thank you sooo much! It looks epic, if only my shrimp looked like this :D (Actually that'd be kinda creepy now i think about it)
lol you are right..in fact..i drew a picture of this shrimp and put it in the back of my aquarium, and i did look a bit greepy....-_-

yellow rainbow fish
apple snail
surprized goldfish looking at a box of explosives
L204 flash pleco
red betta veil tail with username mattbleasbly then tff
A Black Phantom Tetra
red halfmoon betta

Can I have a chihuahua picture with Marie. Sorry it's not a fish but I keep Chi's too. can you do it the typical chi with big ears and eyes. Thanks

heres a pic of my flash plec, save you looking.

P1020859.jpg

thank you for acknowledging my request im quite excited now ive never had anyone draw anything for me before :hyper: I honestly think your work is fantastic how long does it take you?

These really are awesome, Would have ago myself but no where up too the class :lol: Hope you do mine :D

Good question Welshfish1 how long does it take you ? :D and where do you get the inspiration from?

Way to cute!! I'd love to learn how to draw on line like that!

Neomeris

thank you for acknowledging my request im quite excited now ive never had anyone draw anything for me before :hyper: I honestly think your work is fantastic how long does it take you?
thanks! it only takes me about 5 to 10 minutes per picture, depending in what it is. for an example, the ellioti (amazonFTW) took about 7 to 15 mins

Zeke, did you see my request on page three?. :)
yes is did, but can you please just pick one? im really overloaded here. thanks! :good:

These really are awesome, Would have ago myself but no where up too the class :lol: Hope you do mine :D

Good question Welshfish1 how long does it take you ? :D and where do you get the inspiration from?
drawingt akies me about 5 to 15 minutes, depending on what it is. actually the inspireation was well, my mom. :good:

Can I have a chihuahua picture with Marie. Sorry it's not a fish but I keep Chi's too. can you do it the typical chi with big ears and eyes. Thanks
umm....sorry but im only doing fish.... :unsure: but i guess i could try..

awww that's ok. Can I have a red halfmoon betta please? One with his fins reall spread out?
that would be great! im glad someone asked to make one! they are so fun to draw! :good:

dear members of tff,
hi guys! i just want a quick reminder that im really full with requests, so im gonna make this little system thingie to help me with the problem. here is how its going to work:

request list
3 > there will be a total of seven requets on one list, and when
4 they are finished, i will make a clean new list ready to take in more requests

sounds like a plan?

so this means the list is now full.
yellow rainbow fish
apple snail
surprized goldfish looking at a box of explosives
L204 flash pleco
red betta veil tail with username mattbleasbly then tff
A Black Phantom Tetra
red halfmoon betta

i will let you know when its clear!

yellow rainbowfish!! come and get it!
http://picklesquidly101.deviantart.com/art/yellow-rainbowfish-212920578

apple snail
http://picklesquidly101.deviantart.com/art/apple-snail-212920964

someone asked for a goldhead?
http://picklesquidly101.deviantart.com/art/mista-goldhead-212921288

*gasp* breaktimez! i will start again tomorrow...good nite everybody! or good morning? (i live in us)

Most reactions

trending

Back