Professional Tank Maintainer

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Joined
Jun 7, 2008
Messages
8,209
Reaction score
5
Points
38
Location
South Africa
On one of my recent posts, someone mentioned that he makes a living from "tank maintenance".... (think it could be Dnn or Modaz)???...... You want the job mate??.... You've got it.... What are ye're rates.... (Plane ticket included)....

I started at 14h00, just doing simple (plus minus) 90% water changes on 50% of my tanks....... It is now 20h20 (here in S.A.) and I've just completed and I am totally exhausted.....

I think, if you have anything more than 20 tanks, you should employ someone to help out... It becomes full time daily maintenance....

I'm sure if you can get just 10 guys with 5 tanks each and charge a negotiable rate per tank, you can make a "family supporting" bussines out of it??
 
modaz has a shop, and tonnes of tanks :blink: :lol:
helterskelter does maintainence etc all round southern uk,,,,,<hope iam correct>

i myself have to start,,,so airfare first class,,,champaine all the way, then 250pounds a week take home, inc accomadation and iam there

super nelly
 
modaz has a shop, and tonnes of tanks :blink: :lol:
helterskelter does maintainence etc all round southern uk,,,,,<hope iam correct>

i myself have to start,,,so airfare first class,,,champaine all the way, then 250pounds a week take home, inc accomadation and iam there

super nelly

That, My mate.... Includes Caviar and Crayfish for breakfast and at a push, we can negotiate a Chauffered rent a car.......
 
LOL a hard day work then :)

I look after around 50 tanks some weekly, some every other week, some just once a month and i do around 5-8 tanks a day with driving around 1000 miles a week.

All hard work but worth it at the end of the day.

We already fligh some to Nigeria so SA not much further ;)
 
LOL a hard day work then :)

I look after around 50 tanks some weekly, some every other week, some just once a month and i do around 5-8 tanks a day with driving around 1000 miles a week.

All hard work but worth it at the end of the day.

We already fligh some to Nigeria so SA not much further ;)


Ah!!... so you're the culprit..... After this afternoon, I'm interrested in such service...
 
lol well hope u enjoyed it :) some dayis i start at 10am and finish at 2am!!!!!!!! long days
 
... is kingklip & gajoen on the menu? :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: & dryvoers

i'm there already lOL
 
LOL a hard day work then :)

I look after around 50 tanks some weekly, some every other week, some just once a month and i do around 5-8 tanks a day with driving around 1000 miles a week.

All hard work but worth it at the end of the day.

We already fligh some to Nigeria so SA not much further ;)


Ah!!... so you're the culprit..... After this afternoon, I'm interrested in such service...

At least, you're doing what you enjoy..... Makes the long day so much shorter....
 
... is kingklip & gajoen on the menu? :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: & dryvoers

i'm there already lOL


What on earth do you know about "Galjoen"..... That's S.A.'s national fish.... I'll swop that for the Crayfish, but in My Opinion, you'll be dissapointed.....
 

Most reactions

Back
Top