Reaction score
Title: Practical Fishkeeping Magazine Subscription for a Year
Quantity for sale: 12 Months, 1 copy per month
Delivery or Collection: Delivery
Sales price: £40 for whole year including P+P
Postage & Packaging: Free
Photograph:

pfish.jpg

(this is the cover of the last magazine from last year subscription, not the one you will receive first)

I bought the subscription last year and forgot to cancel the direct debit so unfortunately now I need to get some of the money back from this years payment. Its a great magazine and normally comes with some nice freebies.
I will accept payment via paypal of £40 and that will cover the cost of the subscription for the year. Normal price is £53, I will change the delivery address on my account to your provided address and send proof of this via email. You will receive the magazine straight from the supplier, if for any reason it is delivered to my address I will contact you immediately and send it to you via Royal Mail instantly for free.
By buying this off me you not only get a full years subscription at a great price but you will also help me out a lot, its expensive being a student and fishkeeper lol
Thanks

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

I've got the first magazine now at my house, unopened so I will post it on in new condition. Also I'm going to reduce the price to £35
Thanks for looking

Is this still available? If so ill take it on please.

I assume then after the year I will need to cancel subscription else they will take from your card again???

Hi Shelster,
Yeah it's still available. I have already cancelled next year via direct debit and on my account with the distributor so if you want to continue your subscription next year you can so through setting up your own account with them so no worries about being charged again next year for either of us.
If you would like to send me £35 via paypal to [email protected] I will get the first issue sent out to you tomorrow and also change the delivery address to yours if you could please provide me with one.
Thanks a lot :D

Ok all sorted, I've put the address on the message with payment :)

That's brilliant thanks I'll send the magazine for you tomorrow :)

I've sent you a screenshot of my account address settings to the email used in your paypal payment. Can please check that it is all correct. Thanks

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back