Posting Photos

Better is Betta

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Help please required. What do I do to get a photo on this forum? I can't use my camera its too big and I'm not one for using the computer too well. I'm just learning. It's real hard for me cause there is too much information and I'm like a 4 year old just learning to write. I've been getting my son to teach me and his patients is running very low with me. Someone suggested photobucket but I don't want to pay for it. If someone out there can show the info on this forum - I know I won't understand what you write but I can get my son to translate it in simple layman's terms. :S

I use photobucket and don;t pay for it, its free as far as I know

Once yoru photos uploaded to photocubket you cut and paste the direct link . when you post on the fish forum and click on photo it asks for the direct link. I delete the http bit that automatically comes on and paste the direct link from photo bucket in
:good:

Yep as Simon said:

• stick 'photobucket' in Google
  • Click the upload button
  • choose your photos to upload to Photobucket
  • click open on the box that comes up
  • photos will be uploaded
  • You will be able to see your photos in your account
  • hover your cursor over the photo you want
  • underneath the photo you will see lots of different codes
  • you want the one that starts img (short for image)
  • copy the link (right click)
  • open a post on TFF
  • paste your link
woo hoo.............

Seffie x

Ah thanks for that info your bloods worth bottling :good: I will grab my son so he can show me if I'm doing it right and if all goes well I will show some pics very soon. :look:

my son found out another way to do it with Photobucket as the way you told me did not work but thanks for your input :good:

Well there won't be any photos soon my son started doing his own thing with the photos trying to downsize them so they can fit on this forum and they were smaller than the actual fish. I asked him to show me what and how he was doing it so I could learn. He was clicking here and there so fast it just went over my head. To cut the story short we ended up in a big hissy fit I stormed off and he went back to lala land of the X box. :crazy: So back to square one.....nowhere.

You can use imageshack if you want, for one offs, ...saves signing up to anything :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back