Posting Fish

debbie888

Fishaholic
Joined
Feb 23, 2008
Messages
556
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
West Yorkshire
OK I need advice on posting fish....I am sending some fish, and want to know the best way to do it....what about oxygen in the water....am I able to send fish via post/courier....how much will it cost for me to send...also...I need a heat pack...where would I get this from?

Thanks for anyones help.

Debbie
 
Oh, there's a really great post by Tolak or somebody which covers all the details of how to do this right.. I hope somebody can find it with a search...

~~waterdrop~~
 
Oh, there's a really great post by Tolak or somebody which covers all the details of how to do this right.. I hope somebody can find it with a search...

~~waterdrop~~


Hmmm I have tried searching and still am...I did search in the first place and didnt find everything I wanted to know....I do not post without searching first :) :) :)
 
Oh, there's a really great post by Tolak or somebody which covers all the details of how to do this right.. I hope somebody can find it with a search...

~~waterdrop~~


Hmmm I have tried searching and still am...I did search in the first place and didnt find everything I wanted to know....I do not post without searching first :) :) :)

Try this

www.fishforums.net/content/Killifish/216512/Fish-And-Egg-Transportation
 
c`mon girls, kettel is on- you could be here before the postman is!!- the way becca drives ,you could get here before the sun rises, if you leave at midnight
 
shortbread and a wee dram, ( think thats a drink of whiskey lol)

or we could just stuff our faces with a tin of quality street :):):)
 
Try this

www.fishforums.net/content/Killifish/216512/Fish-And-Egg-Transportation
[/quote]


The link just takes you to the home page and i dunno how to make a "link" on here if that makes sense
 
The link just takes you to the home page and i dunno how to make a "link" on here if that makes sense
Go to the page you want to link.
Copy the url and Paste it into your reply to a thread.
Regards
BigC
 

Most reactions

Back
Top