plec books?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
:) No new book, just buy the updates they're much cheaper. Enjoy the book. :thumbs: Mac.

great book mac! getting the extras as well should here in the morning i hope! loads of great plecs! u know of any reference ones , not just pics but info on them as well ! thanxs

:( Don't know of any specific pl*c reference books. The aqualog gives info on the bar below the pic. You could try the Baench series of Aquarium Atlases, lots of pl*cs in there and more info. :blush: Quite expensive though, 4 atlases available around £30 EACH! hardback. :thumbs: Mac.

just got the updates for the aqualog all 13 of them some cool looking plec's in there :thumbs: :thumbs:
oh and they fill up the book lol

A couple more, includes cories etc.
Back to Nature - a guide to catfishes - David Sands
Catfish - keeping and breeding them - Richard Geiss
Available fom Amazon. :thumbs: Mac.

the plec and the catfish love the bloodworm, :D :D :D :D :D :D lovely mmmm should i be eating these :lol: :lol:

gave my plec a chunk of courgette which he must have liked as its all gone now, was told to offer him some potatoe as well! anyone tried that?

potato not heard that before should check it out first before useing it,

that was the resident plec expert in my lfs! the expensive fish shop the one who has my zebras! think i better go put a deposit this week could go this after noon

have'nt seen the zebras only in books but they do look cool fish,

only downside is there is not much info on the chocolate variety, yet lots on the normal zebra! would like them but too expensive at moment i will try the choc till i get hang of them them go get some real white and black ones

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back