plec books?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

cryosi

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
anyone know of a good book about plecs and syno's i have 2 small books 1 is south american catfish and the other is african catfish (small green salmander books interpet guides!) any ideas would be much appreciated.... thanxs guys and girls

Sry, cryosi, think I got the same two books. There's a mis-print on the Sailfin Pleco, right?

yep it dont look like a sailfin to me but i am no expert :/

They switched pic's with Peck.vittatta (prev. page). ;)

oh rite i will go take an other look! great books those just wish they were 100 times bigger lol
yep they swaped pics lol

;) Try Aqualog:- Loricaridae all L-Numbers, no synos but very good for the rest. :thumbs: Mac.

thanxs wil do, wil let peeps knwo how i get on! :thumbs:

B) I've got a few Aqualog books including L-Numbers, All Corydoras, Cichlids II & III and Discus/Angel fish, all excellent apart from the last one :p . A bit pricey but accurate. :thumbs: Mac.

yeah i just seen prices all in us dollars althou 34 dollar aint that bad for a book, i have a book on one fish i paid 15uk for lol on gouramis and other anaboieds (cant spell that word let alone prononce it sorry lol)

cryosi, If you want or find them in Amazon.co.uk click on any of the links in the main site which link to Amazon and then buy the books, the site gets 20% commision ;) :thumbs: :D

i just ordered that Aqualog:- Loricaridae all L-Numbers reference book wahey! a uk bookshop and its 28 uk lol life is fun!

cryosi,
You will simply love the L-numbers reference book. Best book I have bought in some time.

anyone bought the updates for it , or has the newer version got them in?

Can't say I have, but I should :p :p :p

I don't believe they have an updated version. It's easier (and cheaper) to just print the inserts when new species are discovered.

my book just came , will sit here and read it lol :fun:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back