Plant, Lightin & Deco Help

steve_b21

Fish Crazy
Joined
Jun 4, 2007
Messages
204
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Ive finally got time to finish off my 'project'

Tank has been running well with 3 Widow Tetra's for a year now, i just have not had the time to add some silk plants, lighting and deco.

I have a very slim tank which is fitted in a wall.


The depth of the tank is only 5" ,height is 28" and length is 47"


Picture is here...

IMG_0079.jpg


IMG_0086.jpg


IMG_0080.jpg



I cant seem to find silk plants that are large enough.

I was wondering what silk plants, lightin, deco you guys & girls would suggest?
 
is that a wall mounted tank??
Well you could maybe do some real rocks like did and they look pretty good
William
 
is that a wall mounted tank??
Well you could maybe do some real rocks like did and they look pretty good
William


Yes , ive had it custom made to fit in the wall.

Has any one had any dealings with artificial coral?....

Link 1

Link 2
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

Back
Top