• 8FB60010-577B-4408-9C5E-5452CEE6C6E3.jpeg
    8FB60010-577B-4408-9C5E-5452CEE6C6E3.jpeg
    431.7 KB · Views: 79
Looks like anubias variety to me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210121-065257_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20210121-065257_Google.jpg
    221.2 KB · Views: 71
No idea but it looks interesting. Put them in pots with some fertiliser and red clay and grow them on. Get some more pictures and see what they turn into. :)

No idea but it looks interesting. Put them in pots with some fertiliser and red clay and grow them on. Get some more pictures and see what they turn into. :)
My friend found them in a water though.

Yeah, put them in pots with some fertiliser and clay and put them in the tank or a pond. See what they grow into.

So...I finally know what it is....

It’s just a plant that is flooded in the waterfall and is now rotten, that’s why it’s brown :(

Cool! Judging by the roots, I'd bet it's some sort of broad-leafed cryptocoryne. Maybe pondtederifolia or a broad leafed variant of tropica? Sounds like you're experiencing typical crypt melt. Try planting it the roots in water with a good, deep substrate and see if it comes back.

Cool! Judging by the roots, I'd bet it's some sort of broad-leafed cryptocoryne. Maybe pondtederifolia or a broad leafed variant of tropica? Sounds like you're experiencing typical crypt melt. Try planting it the roots in water with a good, deep substrate and see if it comes back.
Crypt! That’s what I thought when I first saw it
I don’t think it’s coming back, it’s rotten :(

How do you know it’s not a ground plants though?

Well, in nature crypt often grows as a bog plant: Roots in the water, leaves and blossoms in the air. I suspect that's what you've got here. Those roots just look really crypt-ish (cryptic? cryptographic? what IS the proper adjective here?) to me.

Update;
After reading plants book, I can confirm this is
Cryptocoryne wendtii ‘brown’

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back