Plant Donations

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Here's the rules again. Swaps OK, payment except for postage is not OK.

Plant donation rules

The donator has right to who he/she sends plants to

This is not a first come first serve service

The person receiving the gifts must have more than 50 posts as a member

The donator has the right to ask for postage cover

The person receiving the gift must leave feedback in this thread when receiving gift, please keep it positive as it's not costing anything

This can also be used a plant swap

This thread MUST not be used to sell plants, there is a separate section at the bottom of the forum for selling plants

This thread MUST not be used for 'requests' of plants. It will just spam the thread and these posts will be removed

Please state what country you are from when donating plants, it makes things a little easier

Cazzie what are the leaf sizes like as it will be going in a Dutch nano and I'm after something that will fit perspective wise? Colour is great for it tho.

Cazzie what are the leaf sizes like as it will be going in a Dutch nano and I'm after something that will fit perspective wise? Colour is great for it tho.
Round about a cm wide and 2cm long. I'll go fish (no pun intended! :p) them out of the garage after dinner and take a picture of them. I'll be out there doing a water change anyway so it's no bother... :good: I'll PM you in a couple of hours :nod:

Pm me a price and we'll see :)

i thought this was a donations thread, not a swap shop? ;)

Someone hasn't read the rules on the first page lol tut tut :)

Point taken, but that one is still relevant ;D

Ok, sorry :(

Meh, the original offer was posted as a donation/swap, someone else offered to pay in lieu of swap. Probably should have been handled privately, but IMO no rules were broken.

Golf ball size of weeping moss and willow moss maybe a little more..... and 1 larger and 2 smaller anubias (larger is about 5 inch or so wide) (ish)... .

Looking to swap for healthy algae free P.helferi, blyxa japonica and staurogyne repens (decent portions ;))

Or possibly swap for cherry shrimp/crystal red shrimp/tiger shrimp :good:

Staurogyne gone to cazzie, still got HC and Lilaeopsis.

Agree, great idea. Will hopefully have some moss/hygro to donate soon :good:

Your tank is amazing, may i ask what plants you have in there.
My 350 tank is only 5 months old with new plants from small as i want them to grow.as i add fish.. But your tank is spot on.im liking your plants, Think is the lighter the plants in my tank the more the fish eat them. but i have got the darker leaves and that has done the job.

Golf ball size of weeping moss and willow moss maybe a little more..... and 1 larger and 2 smaller anubias (larger is about 5 inch or so wide) (ish)... .

Looking to swap for healthy algae free P.helferi, blyxa japonica and staurogyne repens (decent portions ;))

Or possibly swap for cherry shrimp/crystal red shrimp/tiger shrimp :good:

Now gone :good:

Does anybody have any type of moss they are willing to donate?, just need a small amount to spread over a peice of my wood :) :good:

We need to have in bold and caps in the title, please read rules before posting, same as for sale section.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back