River stream 53g

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Where did you buy the lotus? It's fabulous. :)

Where did you buy the lotus? It's fabulous. :)
Brought it off Ebay through a company/seller called K2aqua. I had it in my 100 litre at first which had fine gravel but it didnt grow much so i placed it in this tank with sand and it exploded into life

purchased some more zebra danios to QT to go in my 105 litre :fish: (need to get my females dropping some eggs lol)
:yahoo:Introduced the new Zebra danios to the 105 Sunday and my older females have finally dropped their eggs now more males are around :yahoo:

Happy days :)

Day off work today so i popped over to Ripples (my LFS) to up my groups of Otocinclus and Panda cories :D really pleased with the Oto's because ive read their difficult to keep sometimes. But 6 weeks later they are doing great and ive enjoy watching them in my Roma so ive upped my group :fish:

Last edited:
Yay! Perhaps pictures of the finished tank? (IMO, a tank is never finished! :lol:)

Well your right, there never finished are they. Im just happy with the stock levels and group sizes in this tank :)

Nice journey so far... from this
20191104_204527.jpg

To this....
20200111_193938.jpg

This is the tank i won TOTM with. Which you predicted @PheonixKingZ i might add :drinks::pepsi:

It looks absolutely great and it’s come a long way. Congratulations! :good:

20200213_200005.jpg
20200213_200041.jpg

Oto's all settled in and i must say im loving the activity in this tank. Barbs are great fish to watch. The Rosy and Odessa's are just like 1 big group and dont bother the Oto's and Amanos so they are nice and active too.

Must have the balance in the tank quite good because the fish seem to be thriving and plants are looking amazing. Think ive finally found a floating plant in water sprite whats going to do well. Ive now added this to my other tanks :)

:fish:

Last edited:
Barbs seem like interesting fish. I’m looking into getting a schooling fish for my 29g. Do they have personally? :)

Barbs seem like interesting fish. I’m looking into getting a schooling fish for my 29g. Do they have personally? :)
Massive personalities, and when they show off to the females the males are amazing to watch. So colourful. They are solid fish aswell. Ive got 3 barb specie (Odessa,Rosy,Cherry) and they are by far the hardiest fish i have :flex:

Sweet! It’ll be a while if I ever actually get some. I still need to get 5 zebra danios for my lone ZD. After that, I’ll look into it! :)

I have Zebra danio's in my 29g with a group of Cherry barb and they get on great. Odessa's and Rosy's will be too big for a 29g but there are other barb specie to look into :)

Whoops!! Days off in the week are lethal :hyper:
20200228_110114.jpg
20200228_110222.jpg
20200228_110404.jpg

Cant wait for these beauties to colour up :wub::cool:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back