Plak-tastic! (now a spawn thread)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Maybe they DO hve a giant gene then? I was thinking about how big dad was....and my reds do seem pretty large -_- Especially for being under a year old still.

Splash~ There will be plenty by the looks of it :hey: and thanks!

sorry for my ignorance in this subject, but if there are hundreds of them, where do you keep them all when they reach a little older? do they start fighting as young?

Whoops, sorry Angelika :*)

I've found with plakats that they get along much better than your typical long finned betta. I do jar the choice males and the most aggressive, and then I let the rest grow out together and jar as need be.

Three weeks old a couple days ago.

Here are a couple of the DT's, who are gettng color already :wub:
1dt3week.jpg

The look, so darling!
Here's kind of a blurry one but they're so cute in the face. I could just pop em in my mouth. But I won't, but I could!
1DT3week2.jpg

The other tank was being incredibly difficult last night, so here's just a tank shot. The growth is awesome during the last week though. Lookin' good,babies!
13weeks.jpg

Good Lawd look at all them babies :lol:. So cute.

wuvmybetta said:
I could just pop em in my mouth. But I won't, but I could!

[snapback]885707[/snapback]​

:rofl: when I read that...all of a sudden that catch line from the Poppables comercial popped in my head.

"pop POP poppables" :lol:

SRC said:
Good Lawd look at all them babies :lol:. So cute.

wuvmybetta said:
I could just pop em in my mouth. But I won't, but I could!

[snapback]885707[/snapback]​

:rofl: when I read that...all of a sudden that catch line from the Poppables comercial popped in my head.

"pop POP poppables" :lol:
[snapback]885733[/snapback]​

:lol: :lol: :lol:

They are poppable though! They've got the cutest little faces, especially when they're staring at a brine shrimp and they get all cross eyed. So cute!

PleasePleasePleasePlease (x5000) can I take some fry off your hands? :wub: :wub:

Wow, you've done it again! I think these DT's are even more beautiful then the last ones, if that's even possible.... :wub: :wub:

Congrats :thumbs: , can't believe I've missed the updates on this thread for so long.

OMGosh Kelly! I leave for how long and you come back with new babies! :kana: Well then, uh, this means you may have to get a marble boy off your hands right? :hey: *Evil laugh*

They're beautiful, I love the DADDY pics! Now those guys, are good men... :flex:

Don't Cull some! I'll take some of the deformed ones off your hands, if i have enough room.

How much would one of your DTs be? I usually am not crazy about plakats, but I LOVE red DT plakats. :D

I do envy you your hobby, and the pleasure you get from it

How do you ship, when, do you have a link?

Great pictures of great fish!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back