Pics From Australia...

That's great, the reef tank looks brilliant!

Reminds me that I should put London aquarium pics up, but they're all pretty rubbish.

Mike

I loooove Sydney Aquarium :D
I only live about an hour North of Sydney so its easy to get to. I've been there twice within the past few months :p

The reef tank is amazing. I can quite easily spend a good long time pressed up against the glass in awe everytime I go there. I want to swim in it :p

*Drools*

I'd love to go there =)

All i've seen aquarium wise is Melbourne, which is okay, but nothing especial. Although they are almost doubling their floor space to build a penguin enclosure i believe.

Which reminds me, i was given a voucher to go dive/swim with the sharks in the Melbourne aquarium, so i best get onto that :hyper:

Can't wait for more pics!

Good pics! :good: I've lived in Sydney all my life and only went there recently. How's the big glass wall right at the end? I could sit there all day.

Wow that reef tank must be huge, love the sharks. Nice pics! :good:

Up here in Brisbane. There is a good public aquarium place called Underwater World. It has a huge salt water tank that you walk in and everything. Went there last year but never posted any of the pics up. I should try and find them and post them up :rolleyes:

Awsome looking place :drool:

Any rarer or exotic species there freshwater wise? or is the place mainly Saltwater?

ohh nice i was at sydney aquarium as well recently, i show some of my pictures. I live in Sydney ;)

These were taken from my nikon D50
DSC_0325.jpg

DSC_0217.jpg

DSC_0259.jpg

DSC_0265.jpg

DSC_0430.jpg

Up here in Brisbane. There is a good public aquarium place called Underwater World. It has a huge salt water tank that you walk in and everything. Went there last year but never posted any of the pics up. I should try and find them and post them up :rolleyes:

I live about 10 minutes away from Underwater World :) Every time we have family up from interstate we take them there, but I never get sick of it.

Fantastic pics :good:

awsome pictures we have an underwater world in perth tho but i think thye have changed it to aqua now but yea the pictures are awsome

Most reactions

Back