Pico Canister Filter

Gill

Store Manager Coalville Aquatics
Reaction score
Was asked to Post the Build In here.

Here is a Link to the Album.
Pico Canister

I Used Hot Glue to Glue All the Peices together and It Works Great.
The Inlet and Outlet Look Very Nice and The Flow from the Spray bar can Be Adjusted from a Dial on the Pump.
There is still a Bit of Air in the Canister, but that is to be expected with the way it is put together. And from the Videos I have Watched. Hopefully the air will clear on its own, But No Biggy if if does not.
When Waiting to fill it epmtied 1/4 of the total volume of the tank.
Having an external also means I can raise the level of the water to the rim, which i like.
I am Very Pleased with How this has turned out for only my 2nd Attempt at making an External.

014-1.jpg

i personally think this is a great idea and could be a real help to people on budgets. Brilliant Gill!

i personally think this is a great idea and could be a real help to people on budgets. Brilliant Gill!

Thanks, I have always believed in Doing what you can without having to spend loads of money.

I mean you don't have to buy just for the name. TGM are now Selling Tanks/Vases by Dolaqua for Ridiculous sums of money, But I know where to buy the same Tanks/Vases for a Fraction of the Cost.

Will be buying some new Pico/Nano Tanks next week for some Interesting Planned Scapes. (Wabi Kusa, and something Different)

Is there a full write up for this as I might make one for my 1.8 litre. Had a look at the album but there's no description on how you done it? I just wanna get it right first time lol.

Is there a full write up for this as I might make one for my 1.8 litre. Had a look at the album but there's no description on how you done it? I just wanna get it right first time lol.

Hiya, Did not do a Full Write up. I just watched the How to Videos on Youtube and in the DIY sections of other Forums like MFK etc

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back