Photos Of Pets

Styx

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Earthgirl said I should add this post here for everyone in this part of the forums to see. ^^

The light of my life, my wonderful dog, Biscuit. And my crab, Snippy. He loves to watch Snippy and will do so for hours.
QuietlyWatching.JPG

Biscuit and Snippy:
1105380995_BHPIM0551.JPG

Biscuit again (this one actually had a poem I wrote to go with it):
sDogCM.JPG

Kia, my sisterā€™s dog. Sheā€™s a Schipperke and a terror.
SPicture_108CM.JPG

My snake.
1105343846_SPicture_034CM.JPG

My sisterā€™s snake. Love this shot, I was so lucky he held still long enough for me to get it.
SPicture036CM.JPG

Lucifer, my crowntail betta. He looks nothing like this anymore BTW. He kept changing color even after I had him for two weeks. Heā€™s now a darker blue and gets a metallic purple sheen in light.
SPicture218.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub: I second the nom for POTM for the snakes!
I love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All the pics are wonderfully done and your pets are beautiful! :wub:

Thank you! Yay! Nominations! *cuddles snakie*

They eat mice. When we first got them they were much smaller and had to be fed pinkies (baby mice without fur). As they got older they got fuzzies (baby mice with fur), then hoppers (baby mice that can walk- and hop) then small, medium, and now large mice. Large mice are about as big a rodent as the cornsnake (albino one) can have. Mine (the ball python) will eventually get large rats when he grows more. If he wants them. Balls are picky about what they eat. Some won't eat rats at all and some don't like mice even. But they love gerbils. Gerbils are just expensive.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back