Adistar said:nice snail
i have hundereds![]()
How old is yours? he loosk bpretty small? it may be the pic
[snapback]908881[/snapback]
) 
Adistar said:Planning on breding?
[snapback]909217[/snapback]

/www.leaguelineup.com/region2aaa/photos/GSEggs1.jpg
/www.leaguelineup.com/region2aaa/photos/GSEggs2.jpg
) I just cant help myself. I'm helpless...or is that hopeless? No, Thank God, not hopeless, never hopeless.Oh, Whoopi!! Good little/brig snails! How much per usg for a small golf ball size Apple is needed. Sorry, CoryDoc, I'm a thread intruder from way back, as you already know.) I just cant help myself. I'm helpless...or is that hopeless? No, Thank God, not hopeless, never hopeless.
I have brigs!![]()
Hey nino! It would be my pleasure. I actually got the two I have from the local PetSmart.
I am pretty surprised that they are brigs. I am also awaiting the end of football season for Adistar to send me a box (about 9) of his. If he delays much longer he will have to ship Express with a heat pad. Hint hint