Photography

JuiceBox5210

Artist, rare disease advocate, fish nerd, author
Tank of the Month 🏆
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Fish of the Month 🌟
Joined
Oct 9, 2019
Messages
11,851
Reaction score
14,716
Points
113
Location
PNW
I've been inspired by the other photography threads. Heres some. These will all be taken either by me or my mom (same camera lol)
 

Attachments

  • 20200612_194717.webp
    20200612_194717.webp
    20.9 KB · Views: 269
  • 20200612_194729.webp
    20200612_194729.webp
    16.2 KB · Views: 195
  • 20200612_194707.webp
    20200612_194707.webp
    119.9 KB · Views: 217
  • 20200612_194613.webp
    20200612_194613.webp
    53.1 KB · Views: 239
  • Screenshot_20200612-194906_Gallery.webp
    Screenshot_20200612-194906_Gallery.webp
    259.2 KB · Views: 235
  • 20200612_194647.webp
    20200612_194647.webp
    106.6 KB · Views: 220
  • 20200612_194657.webp
    20200612_194657.webp
    136.1 KB · Views: 197
  • 20200612_194636.webp
    20200612_194636.webp
    13.4 KB · Views: 241
Beautiful shots!

I wonder which thread inspired you to make this one.
 
My puppy ^_^ and chickens
20200618_152233.webp
 

Attachments

  • 20200619_171336.webp
    20200619_171336.webp
    654.5 KB · Views: 220
  • 20200618_152255.webp
    20200618_152255.webp
    3 MB · Views: 217
  • 20200618_152421.webp
    20200618_152421.webp
    3 MB · Views: 201
The corn has gotten tall. I was surprised how quick it grew
 
What are you using to take these picts?
The beach one I used my dads iphone cause it has a better camera, the others today were a samsung phone and the previous ones were mostly on a Nikon camera
 
What did you use for plant fertilizer?
 
With all the cows around you, I thought would use cow manure. :)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top