Photo Editing Software?

I really must apologise for my extensive use of smilies - I do get rather carried away :hyper:

photoshop elements is a LOT cheaper than the full-blown version and will suffice for basic use.

Photoshop elements is about £100 and Photoshop about £600 (from a quick look on the adobe store)

www.limewire.com :good:
bittorrent, emule.

photoshop elements is a LOT cheaper than the full-blown version and will suffice for basic use.

Photoshop elements is about £100 and Photoshop about £600 (from a quick look on the adobe store)

www.limewire.com :good:

hmmmm :/

I'm not a fan downloading software illegally. If you have the need for it, you should pay for it so the people who have put many many hours of hard work into get their dues. you'd want the same if it was you.

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: lol bet you never speed too :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: . lol cant bother the software makers much, bin downloading stuff for 10 years, (hours to get a 1.4 floppy worth of data!) and apart from the dim wits at napster, the industry has done nothing! and is doing nothing.

Adobe for one is more than happy to have its high end software on as many comps as it can.

if your objection is on legle grounds fair enough. lol but dont say anyone loses though, coz that is provably not true!

lol forgot the subject, photoshop cs2, but 7 is well up to the job. gota get a new graphics card, then im off to cs3, via bitorrent!

Melly,

I know you're probably tired of hearing from me but I use Microsoft Digital Image Suite 6, I think it's very simple to use and for my needs it's just as effective as Photoshop CS2 (which I also have). I only had to spend $60 to purchase it. You can do all the stuff with masks like you do in CS2, and adjust levels and curves etc, however with your K10D you won't need to do too much to your photos TBH.

SLC

Hiya, Nope - never tired of hearing from anyone :good:

I have lost heart a bit at the moment as no sign of camera yet (see "What Digital SLR" thread).

I will check out all suggestions over the weekend when I have a bit more time ;)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back