Pets At Home

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
i went to pets at home today to get some neons and a bolivian ram.

the guy asked me all the questions, what sort of tank do i have, have i got anything that will eat them. he even asked if my tank was over 6 months old because thats what neons need to have the best chance of surviving :good:

then when i asked for the ram he said i probably shouldnt put them in the same tank. ive had no problems, but at least he was erring on the side of caution. they are in the same tank and im having no trouble.

so another thumbs up, im yet to have a bad experience at my local pets at home.

2 chaps at my local one are very good, the boss has worked with fish for 25 years and tanks are always spotless!

I'm yet to buy any fish from there but perhaps will do one day in the future

Defo depends who is serving. my 2 local stores have a questionnaire they go through before letting you have fish so i would say they are very responsible. very well priced too i have found.

Defo depends who is serving. my 2 local stores have a questionnaire they go through before letting you have fish so i would say they are very responsible. very well priced too i have found.

Completely agree. The people never seem to know much about the fish but once i've done the research im not bothered about that. The one near me always has clean tanks and they always go through that questionnaire with me! Much better then some smaller fish shops near me!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back