Pet Of The Month Competition Entries...... (December)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care if I win or not I just hope people like my doggy.

Yes great entries and all beautiful pets!
Tough choice again, I am more of a dog person but chub chub is so adorable!

If you think about if you tell your friends it's hard too take good care of your fish they don't believe you. They just say how could it be hard just dump out some water and dump in some new water then look at em. But the water has to be just right or they die! It's so hard to talk to betta owners or non-fish owners.

I am entering these on behalf of Branwyn as she is struggling to upload the photos herself.

This is Harry:
merryharry.jpg

And verification:
ladylikeharry-1.jpg

I am entering these on behalf of Branwyn as she is struggling to upload the photos herself.

This is Harry:
merryharry.jpg

And verification:
ladylikeharry-1.jpg
thank you so much Caz for uploading for me. xxx this is Harry - she is now about 12 years old with the personality between Frank Spencer and Lee Evans. no co ordination. comes running into the room jumps onto the coffee table slides right across and falls off thew other side but I love her to bits and has a heart of gold.

Buster the short haired Chi...hold on let me Google how its spelled "Chihuahua"
Aged 19 months..
for some reason i cant get two pictures to come on :S

marie2011681.jpg

I'm going to be completely overrun by cuteness here but here's my panther chameleon, Maka, for the non-furry lovers:

Makaphotobucket1.jpg

Makaphotobucket2.jpg

Makaphotobucket3.jpg

Just for your info...... I have decided to award this prize to the winner of the competition with the most entries...... You have until 15th December to enter.....

http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/379042-a-prize-to-enter-any-of-our-competitions/

Cone on guys we need more pets up here.

You Asked for it.

Spook

P1020920.jpg

P1020922.jpg

P1020925.jpg

Now for the dogs

P1020076-1.jpg

P1020813.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions