Pet Of The Month Competition Entries...... (December)

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
In December, we are further extending our free entry and anyone who wishes to enter their pet in the Pet of the Month Competition for December 2011.... simply post 2 photos of your entry (from different angles) in this thread.... and you will have a valid entry.... Entries will be accepted until 14th of December 2011, so let's get rolling now!!....

I guess I will re-enter my cat Chub Chub lol. And please, pay no attention to the mutilated leather of my couch in the second photo lol (I never noticed how bad it looked!)

DSCN3248-1.jpg

Verification

DSCN3231.jpg

I'm not really a cat person but "who's a cute kitty, you are you are" (in that annoying voice we all use to show our pets we love them.)

Lol he's really cute. Is his real name chub chub. It's such a cute name for a kitty.

Here's my beloved Cookie monster. She left for Rainbow Bridge a couple of months ago but she's still my favourite girl (good thing the rats can't read!) :lol:

DSC00256.jpg

DSC00197.jpg

Where is rainbow bridge? Is that the big doggie park in the sky? Aww I'm so sorry. She's so cute too

My advice, use the pic with the stuffed animal on her head for your entry, rather than your verification! That is too darn cute!!

My advice, use the pic with the stuffed animal on her head for your entry, rather than your verification! That is too darn cute!!

Done ;)

Where is rainbow bridge? Is that the big doggie park in the sky? Aww I'm so sorry. She's so cute too

Yeah, but you know what, she always loved the park :angel: She was an old lady and she didn't have any real illnesses or anything, she just went to sleep and slipped away so we couldn't be happier in that respect :)

i am loving that picture!! I cannot believe she left the animal on her head long enough for a picture lol. It is hard to get good pictures of my kitties. They move too much lol

I hope my dog dies peacefully to. I'm gonna enter him in this comp. I'll see if I can put him up tonight. I have the cutest pic of him laying in the grass. It's my iPhone background.

i am loving that picture!! I cannot believe she left the animal on her head long enough for a picture lol. It is hard to get good pictures of my kitties. They move too much lol

That's her unimpressed face. You can't tell but she's actually raising an eyebrow at me in that photo :lol:

Here's my golden shepard Buddy. Mix of a golden retriever a german shepard and a few other dogs.

IMG_3245_1_5_1.JPG

verification

View attachment 65323

IMG_3608_1_1.jpg

He's my best friend. I love him so much. That little fluffy boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back