The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.

HODDY

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Hi,Sorry for all the posts but i have finaly dicided to have one fish in my 41g corner tank(once i got it).My question is what fish in your own exsperiences have alot of character? Thanks,Ben

Blue dempseys act the same as regular ones but cost 10x more. In a 41 G tank theres not many big cichlids you could put in there. I would rather put in 2 small cichlids that grow to 6-8" when maxed or 1 cichlid that gets to 8-10" when maxed.

You could try Green Terror's, Fire mouths as 2, convicts as 2, Theres so many to choose from.

I still think a green or gold severum would be great in there.

Blue dempseys act the same as regular ones but cost 10x more. In a 41 G tank theres not many big cichlids you could put in there. I would rather put in 2 small cichlids that grow to 6-8" when maxed or 1 cichlid that gets to 8-10" when maxed.

You could try Green Terror's, Fire mouths as 2, convicts as 2, Theres so many to choose from.

i would add Acara to this list

Heres a Blue Acara
blueacarawl5.jpg

Heres a Gold Severum
goldseverumkt7.jpg

Take your pick.

ermmm..Im not keen on blue acaras or sevs realy lol.Heres the list of fish i would like.Not all together lol,Some i know are to big but still add them lol:

jack dempsey
blue dempsey
oscar
green terror
red devil
theres probs more but can't remember names,To tired lol.

I would leave out the Red Devil and oscar. They get too big for a 41G. A Green Terror would look nice. Blue dempsey even nicer but you cant buy them big so it'll look bare.

i would go with a green terror. i love those guys but i have heard that they need minimum tank size of 50 gallons. is this true?

ermmm..Im not keen on blue acaras or sevs realy lol.Heres the list of fish i would like.Not all together lol,Some i know are to big but still add them lol:

jack dempsey
blue dempsey
oscar
green terror
red devil
theres probs more but can't remember names,To tired lol.

Bold = good

Italic = bad

also

you can have Jewel cichlids, Convicts, Firemouths, blood parrot the list goes on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back