atmmachine816
Fish Gatherer
I have a few questions concerning paypal. Can you open a paypal account with a minor's bank account and then take money from my bank account and buy stuff from drs. foster and smith and bigals?
thanks
thanks


wow response, thanks. Well I was thinking of getting a debit card but I heard they aren't all that secure online either because if somebody gets your number they can drain your bank account and not get caught. I was planning on just using paypal to recieve a little money for shipping for stuff and maybe selling.
So I'm wondering if I made a new bank account just for this would it be a bit more secure then?
I guess there's mixed feelings about it, though isn't that the way most things are?
From: accounts@PayPal.org
Transferance of funds of £49.99 for 1off: Bowie Knife from your account accepted.
Thank you.
The PayPal Team.
To login to your account to manage your funds click here