Our New Girl

I'm so excited for you, Mama! Pictures are obligatory. If I could do it before bed after a very early start (well, early for a lazy college kid!) and a very long day, you can do it, too. I wanna seeeee.

Happy Gotya Day Ginger!  :)  Well I guess that doesn't really apply as she isn't an adoption and you do know when her real birthday is... but still!!  :)  Can't wait to see pics!

Just a couple of pictures to be going on with:
sleeping beauty a.jpg
peace perfect peace a.jpg

Thanks everyone - it's been quite a day - and Freddy is a bit bemused by it all, but I think we'll get there in the end!

Thanks Shel - she sleeps a lot and pesters poor Freddy a lot too! lol
Think she's had her own way up til now and isn't keen on being challenged, but she's learning
She's discovered she has a atil altho she can't quite reach it and tumbles over and over trying to bite it! lol

that should read tail - it's been a long day! lol

Ah! I love her! She's so cute. I wish you weren't so far away. She and Hux could have a play date.

It would be a very good idea altho a bit of a long swim! lol

I seem to be saying No an awful lot - however we did have our first "Good Girl" moment this morning when she "went" outside - lots of praise - the neighbours probably didn't appreciate my enthusiasm at 7am but hey these times can't be chosen! lol

Haha nice and that is a cute dog, I miss when Lexus was a puppy haha all she did was cuddle... But that hasn't changed at all she's sitting in my lap right now haha

Congratulations hun you must be ecstatic! She is gorgeous! Hope everything goes well and she settles in quick x

Mamashack said:
I seem to be saying No an awful lot - however we did have our first "Good Girl" moment this morning when she "went" outside - lots of praise - the neighbours probably didn't appreciate my enthusiasm at 7am but hey these times can't be chosen! lol
I feel you. It's 5:30 here. I have just woken up to the sound of a very quiet yip. I am never up this early.

In her spare time, work on a bit of light training, just sit and her name will do for now. It's always better for a puppy to hear more yes than no. And, when training, always end on a positive note. How's potty training going? Any accidents?

Plenty so far atti - she was performing in the middle of the puppy pads before but I guess she's been out of her routine and comfort zone so we just ignore the accidents (clear up of course, but don't comment) and praise the puppy pads hits and double praise if she performs outside.
I managed 6½ hrs sleep last night - that was much better than I'd anticipated.
How's Huxley doing?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back