Our New Girl

Mamashack said:
Awwww RCA that video made me cry for some reason!
wub.png
 Loved it tho!

I think it is the connection they have together that hits you.  The best and first one I saw was in 1997 at Crufts to River-dance, it was amazing, but alas I cannot find any video footage to link you to :(

TallTree01 said:
I would name my crickets but it just makes it too hard come feeding time.
smile.png

I don't get loads of visitors out here so unless I Fancy a 1/2 hour drive into town I gotta get creative with company lol.

Isn't it the Heritage Weekend soon i.e. Mothers Day Weekend?  You will get lots of visitors then, well not personally, but in your neck of the woods if I am right?

attibones said:
She's absolutely precious! Ginger is a cute name for her, though I do sort of like Crumpet.

(Someone suggested Fleur and it reminded them of Harry Potter. Fleur Delacour is from Harry Potter and the Tri-Wizarding Tournament. She is her school's champion, and later marries Bill Weasley. She is sort of snobby, but she has a good heart and is very devoted to Bill.)
Haha I knew it! It's all the blokes who like Crumpet! Figures! lol
Thanks for the HP reference - even my son didn't connect the 2 and he's seen all the films! lol

I think it is the connection they have together that hits you. The best and first one I saw was in 1997 at Crufts to River-dance, it was amazing, but alas I cannot find any video footage to link you to
sad.png
Yes that must be it either - that or I'm a sentimental old fool! lol

Awww dangit! Missed the naming fun. I would have voted for Wilma. Fred and Wilma? :) She's just too darn adorable though! Ginger fits her swimmingly!

hahaha - Wilma was mooted too but neither of us fancied shouting it! lol

RCA said:
It's official - it's Ginger!
Fred & Ginger - they'll be dancing round my feet in no time! lol

Lovely, although I thought shouting "Freddie Starr" across the field would be easy ;)  If you are not a fan (I'm not) it is not something you would want to do!

I reckon you should take up Heelwork to Music with Fred & Ginger ;)  This is one of my favourites, not one of the neatest, but the dog is so happy and showing true partnership, I believe he has since passed away of old age.

Shelster said:
Ha ha, we'll have to start a new game 'guess the name of my pet!'
Black ops would win all the time though! :(

Why would Blackops win each time?  Think I have missed something...
Only that black ops said a name which happened to be the name of TT's standard poodle :)

Only that black ops said a name which happened to be the name of TT's standard poodle
smile.png

Ah gotcha thanks.

Thought you'd like to see a picture of Freddy meeting Ginger for the first time. My son was acting as referee if needed (it wasn't!).
She's still with her mum and family and we can have her in just under 3 weeks. Can't wait!!!
558824_173967899426388_1374372890_n.jpg

Looks like Freddy is going to
wub.png
Ginger

NB: I withdraw my name suggestion from earlier of Freddy Starr as was not aware of the sort of person he was, no offense was meant.

Think they'll be really good buddies - not sure who will rule the roost tho (after me that is - I'm the top-dog! lol)

Blondielovesfish said:
Ahhhhhhh thats so cute!!!!!! How old's Freddy?

He's 7½ yrs going on 8 months the way he behaves sometimes! lol
He's a lovely boy really tho - my best mate! At the moment he's lying on the settee pretending not to look at me but really he's thinking: get up off that chair and take me for a walk!!! lol
Which I'm about to do, so catch up later!

Well it's the bigday today!! We'll be picking Ginger up at about 9am.
It's like Christmas Day - I was awake at 6am! lol
Pictures later if I get chance!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back