Our New Girl

Haha cute dog! What's the breed? I've got a chihuahua that's named freddy! Well really his name is Fred.E Bear! :p :D

wub.png
especially the little white chin, on the pup that is ;)

Shelster said:
Gizmo, yep looks like a gizmo to me
biggrin.png

OK, if you do not put water on her or feed her after midnight ;)

You are right about "Crumpet", thinking of when you shout across the field...
Freddy ... Starr
Freddy ... Freya
Freddy ... Fancis
Freddy ... Winifred
Freddy...Frida

lol @ the men! typical male response to crumpet! rofl!
Freddy is a border terrier crossed with a patterdale terrier - our new girl is border terrier crossed with a jack russell terrier but she looks all border at the moment.

It's official - it's Ginger!
Fred & Ginger - they'll be dancing round my feet in no time! lol

Ha ha, we'll have to start a new game 'guess the name of my pet!'

Black ops would win all the time though! :(

Oh all my pets' names are known now! lol
I haven't named any fish - well only nick-names - tho I have named my assassin snail for some reason! lol

Mamashack said:
It's official - it's Ginger!
Fred & Ginger - they'll be dancing round my feet in no time! lol

Lovely, although I thought shouting "Freddie Starr" across the field would be easy ;)  If you are not a fan (I'm not) it is not something you would want to do!

I reckon you should take up Heelwork to Music with Fred & Ginger ;)  This is one of my favourites, not one of the neatest, but the dog is so happy and showing true partnership, I believe he has since passed away of old age.

Shelster said:
Ha ha, we'll have to start a new game 'guess the name of my pet!'

Black ops would win all the time though!
sad.png

Why would Blackops win each time?  Think I have missed something...

I've named all of my pets except crickets and seamonkeys.
Here's a list:
Dogs: Lucy and Penny. Both standard poodles
Cats: mo ( Russian blue ), milly ( Siamese ), max ( all black moggy ), Molly ( ocicat ), meg ( Burmese ) all there names are M ones. I dunno why.
Green tree frogs: Socrates, aloha, prince,
Fish: tetra ( all 9 neon tetras are called this e.g 'tetra is swimming funny' or 'tetra isn't eating' or 'tetra is pregnant' ), Spike ( albino brisltenose)
Stick insects: Guinevere ( spiny leaf insect ). I had 2 others called Merlin and Arthur but they died :( .
Grasshoppers: morgana ( giant green slant face )

Ginger is a good name for her btw. Crumpet would of been better though....

Awwww RCA that video made me cry for some reason!
wub.png
 Loved it tho!
TT you're just a big softy at heart!!! You won't be able to play Shelster's new game if she starts it now! lol

I would name my crickets but it just makes it too hard come feeding time. :)
I don't get loads of visitors out here so unless I Fancy a 1/2 hour drive into town I gotta get creative with company lol.

She's absolutely precious! Ginger is a cute name for her, though I do sort of like Crumpet.

(Someone suggested Fleur and it reminded them of Harry Potter. Fleur Delacour is from Harry Potter and the Tri-Wizarding Tournament. She is her school's champion, and later marries Bill Weasley. She is sort of snobby, but she has a good heart and is very devoted to Bill.)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back