Our New Girl

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Mamashack

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
Here's a couple of pics of our new girl - she's only 4 weeks old at the moment.
I think these 2 are going to be mates for life!
No name at the moment - we'd thought about Pepper before we met her but she's so gorgeous, she's going to need a girly name - got shortlist - will post when we've decided
Ros
733916_171375159685662_1977737350_n.jpg

603903_171375823018929_1063689264_n.jpg

Yes ok - oh hang on - isn't that a pig flying across the sky?? lol
What dog do you have TT?

..... 2 massive poodles that bark through the night.

I like the giant poodles tho not keen on the smaller ones that tend to be groomed into pompoms!
Must be like having 2 noisy babies! <groan>

Just like babies only without the joy. I'm only keeping them as they were a surprise ' gift '

I see! Oh dear! Do you love them just a little bit?

Well... I guess for the past 9'years they have buried into a special place into my aortic pump.

I really just wanna shoot em sometimes though.

I think the name to your dog should begin with ' G ' or ' C ' or ' L '. I dunno why

Well I have a favourite name tho it doesn't start with any of those letters Fleur, but since she's going to be my son's dog I guess he has the final say - altho I flatout refused one of his suggestions! Can you imagine shouting "Here, Crumpet!"? I ask you!
One of the shortlisted names begins with a G and would actually tie in withe the 7yr old dog I already have but it's not very girly - Ginger - I already have a Freddy - Fred & Ginger! lol
Watch this space!

Crumpet is a cute name!
Fleur reminds me of Harry potter for some reason...

How about abbygail?

Is there a Fleur in Harry Potter? Will put your suggestion on the ever-increasing short(?) list to be perused later!

Actually altho it's not very girly I quite like that one Shelster! lol

Gizmo actually suits that dog... Which is weird...

Although I've not met her

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back