Our Journey To The Salty Side - Part One

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

What a thread! It took me 2 days to read but i learnt a lot, i will be getting the 550 soon and i just happened apon this fantastic and funny journey when was looking for info on it! Thanks.

I'm glad you enjoyed it, don't forget to start your own thread - we will all enjoy following your journey

Seffie x

Sad person that I am, I have just spent the last few hours re-reading our thread - oh how I laughed, the TMC talk write-up from Trod had me laughing so hard I cried :rolleyes:

If you are a newbie and reading this, don't forget to leave a little note :good: and start a journel so we can all follow your progress.

Seffie x

I am not ready to go salty just yet, but when I am (and it WILL happen..LOL), I will come back to your thread.. I loved reading every word of it.. I, too, have a sister that I am so close to and would love to share an experience like this with her, but she would never agree...:) But I am making a mental note of your journey and am looking up the book now.. Thanks for sharing! :D

I'm glad you enjoyed it :good: maybe you have time to work on your sister :p

Looking forward to reading your journel

Seffie x

Wow just realized i have spent the last 2 hours reading this post. Absolutely brilliant :thumbs:

I have enjoyed it immensely and must say how beautiful both your tanks look and how great people you are who really care for your aquatic friends.

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this, it as helped me a lot and also made me really want to take the plunge to the salty side of the water to.... just need to save up now :blink:

:thanks:

Thank you kind Sir :blush: I'm glad you enjoyed it - we certainly had a lot of fun when we started out with our tanks. I look forward to reading your journel :good:

Seffie x

I will second that, we had a fantastic time setting up our tanks, I don't post on here very often now, but seffie told me about your post, and as you took the time to read it, the least I can do is say Thank you, so Thank you for taking the time to not only read the whole topic, but to post your comment.

Can I take this opportunity to tell you all that I am thinking of setting up another ocra, I have had no end of trouble with my 5' tank and have just got back from 2 weeks holiday, leaving the tank in my son's hands and it has crashed I've lost everything, except my Pyjama cardinal :-( .
This could be the time to go back to a nano that I thoroughly enjoyed and missed, so watch this space folks!

I will second that, we had a fantastic time setting up our tanks, I don't post on here very often now, but seffie told me about your post, and as you took the time to read it, the least I can do is say Thank you, so Thank you for taking the time to not only read the whole topic, but to post your comment.

Can I take this opportunity to tell you all that I am thinking of setting up another ocra, I have had no end of trouble with my 5' tank and have just got back from 2 weeks holiday, leaving the tank in my son's hands and it has crashed I've lost everything, except my Pyjama cardinal :-( .
This could be the time to go back to a nano that I thoroughly enjoyed and missed, so watch this space folks!

no problem at all Trod it was an absolute pleasure reading both parts 1 and 2.

Really sorry to hear your 5 footer crashed that must be awful deepest sympathies to you on that front.

Ive just purchased a 70ltr tank to convert to a nano marine and have posted a stocking suggestions topic over in the nano section to help me out - give me your input if you can please.

Looking forward to seeing Part 3 - the return to ocra!

sorry to hear tha Trod

what causedthat to happen?

Simon :good:

hey trod i hope you can get your 5 footer back on track :good: if you do go back to a nano then that would be fantastic. there seems to be less orcas now and more juwel rio 125s for some reason :rolleyes:

this journal is a great read :good:

after reading this journal for the 3rd time i seem to have notice that seffie stole some putty from the store :ninja: getting a drink :shifty: seems like a bad excuse to me :lol: well after looking through all the pictures, i think that trods tank.....was.... dare i say.... a little....better :p

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back