Our Journey To The Salty Side - Part One

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Cough, cough - errr Trod, I leave you alone with this thread and you allow it to drop waaaaay down - what's happening in your tank then?

Seffie x

:fish:

:blush: I keep taking things out and putting them in 5ft,
My pink mushroom has just split but its on a large peice of LR, so what I might do is swap some LR between tanks to get large mushroom into big tank.
Mr Trod wants to transfer all stock over, but I have got to be positive about giving Lions up before I can consider that idea :unsure:

:blush: I keep taking things out and putting them in 5ft,

so it looks a bit different then - when we going to get a photo of both tanks?

My pink mushroom has just split but its on a large peice of LR, so what I might do is swap some LR between tanks to get large mushroom into big tank.

sounds like a good plan

Mr Trod wants to transfer all stock over, but I have got to be positive about giving Lions up before I can consider that idea :unsure:

Difficult decision to make :crazy:

Seffie x

:fish:

After a very long journey, lots of fun has been had setting up these tanks, I too have now shut down my nano and all the stock has been transfered.
I would like to say a big thank you to everyone who has helped me on the journey, when I started this tank I had no experience at all, you guys have been brilliant and it would not have been possible without you :good:

I would highly recommend the Ocra to anyone who is thinking of diving into the salty side, its a great starter tank.
I hope this journel with continue to help and inspire people.

Thank you all again :flowers:
Tracey x

I would have to agree with everything my sister said, it has been a great journey and it certainly would not have been possible without the help of the many good people here on the forum, you know who you are, we both wish we could buy you all a very large drink :drink: and give you a big hug :friends:

oh ok, if she can do it so can I

Love Steph X

i want a reef/marine tank any suggestions? by the way....i also want your tanks lol there beautiful

i want a reef/marine tank any suggestions? by the way....i also want your tanks lol there beautiful

I would recommend the Orca, if you are just starting out and want a small tank to learn with this is perfect. Try posting in the hardware section, you might get a lot more suggestions, after all I am rather bias! :blush:

i love all the coral you have and all the fish :wub:
im getting an orca tl 550 for chrismas :hyper: :D

Woo hoo ----- your journey has already begun, how about starting your journel now?

Seffie x

Woo hoo ----- your journey has already begun, how about starting your journel now?

Seffie x

What a thread! It took me 2 days to read but i learnt a lot, i will be getting the 550 soon and i just happened apon this fantastic and funny journey when was looking for info on it! Thanks.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back