Our Journey To The Salty Side - Part One

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
sorry to hear tha Trod

what causedthat to happen?

Simon :good:

Hi Simon,
I've had a lot of trouble with hair algae, when I was on holiday the powerheads got blocked and the Skimmer stopped working, My belief is the fish suffocated :sad:

after reading this journal for the 3rd time i seem to have notice that seffie stole some putty from the store :ninja: getting a drink :shifty: seems like a bad excuse to me :lol: well after looking through all the pictures, i think that trods tank.....was.... dare i say.... a little....better :p

Now there is a man of great taste :good: Thank you Kind Sir :D

You are right Harry, her's was better than mine, but my five footer is better than hers

Seffie x

yes but when trod had her lion fish in it :drool:

HI just spent most my day reading this thread all its ups and downs :lol:
i have got empty 4ft tank and are relly thinking of going salty
thankyou very much you gave something to think about
may i say well done to you both
know going to find your 5ft thread :lol:

You are very :hi: Peter.

How about starting a journel of your own, they are great to read back on for both yourself and others

Seffie x

woops, sorry, where are my manners :blush: :hi: to TFF

spent the night reading this seffie and enjoyed it very much makes me want to start mine even more now lol

tony

what tanks have you got now then ? and has your sister still got fish ?

replyed about nick in other post :)

Tony

Ive got a 400 Litre marine tank and and 180 planted tank :good:

Trod has just stripped down her marine tank, she is having a go at a planted tank :sad:

Seffie x

400L wow have you got a link to it hun still learnin my way around lol im aim one day of a 5FT marine but that will be once we moved and i got a year or 2 under my belt:)

Tony

Here you go:

http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/285718-seffies-journey-to-the-salty-side-part-two/

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back