Our community lake

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Fish keeping only uses American gallons, and nearly all the members who use gallons are American (and maybe Canadian) so they'll use US gallons.

I could have helped significantly more a few months ago. I used to have right around 330L. I decided to focus on nano tanks.

All my currently active tanks total 47-ish liters.

I'm not much help as usual. :/

When I had my fish room there would have been about 5000 litres + in there, and a 20,000 litre swimming pool that was set up with fish during warm weather, and another 3 ponds with 400 litres in each, and about 10 storage containers with 100-200 litres in.

If Ken was still alive (RIP Ken my friend), he had 200+ tanks with each tank holding between 100-500 litres, and 10 ponds that were 10 foot diameter x 3 foot deep, dozens of plastic wheelie bins and tubs with about 200 litres in each. A few more ponds and his piece de resistance, a pond/ lake that was about 50 meters long x 20 meters wide x about 10 meters deep and had its own boat.

@Flushable Pets if you add 47 litres:

Running total 2091 + 47 = 2138.

Running total now 2138 litres.

I'm afraid we can't include Colin as he doesn't have the tanks now, and his friend Ken is no longer alive so we can't include him either.

When I had my fish room there would have been about 5000 litres + in there, and a 20,000 litre swimming pool that was set up with fish during warm weather, and another 3 ponds with 400 litres in each, and about 10 storage containers with 100-200 litres in.

If Ken was still alive (RIP Ken my friend), he had 200+ tanks with each tank holding between 100-500 litres, and 10 ponds that were 10 foot diameter x 3 foot deep, dozens of plastic wheelie bins and tubs with about 200 litres in each. A few more ponds and his piece de resistance, a pond/ lake that was about 50 meters long x 20 meters wide x about 10 meters deep and had its own boat.
Wow that’s some serious water lol between you and late Ken you pair could of turned a desert green

Aww I wish I worked in a fish store! except I'd probably spend my pay before I left for home ?
Every time I go to my big fish store I ask for a job despite being a lot less money than my current job but I know I’d go to work every day happy but I’d be such a snob somebody would come in to buy a common pleco and I’d want to see photos of there tank and everything ahahah

@Guyb93 we are already up to half the total of your cichlid group :)
I knew this group would destroy that by far I’m actually curious now to see how much water this forum is responsible for

One of my lfs requires you to purchase a 5gallon set up with every betta you buy, they also do the same for reptiles and small mammals, it's a policy with both pro and cons I think. Ensures they get a good start at their new home though

One of my lfs requires you to purchase a 5gallon set up with every betta you buy, they also do the same for reptiles and small mammals, it's a policy with both pro and cons I think. Ensures they get a good start at their new home though
I like that idea to be fair as long as the tank was inexpensive, my local store asks questions but never in-depth enough for me for example I want to buy an Oscar they would ask my tank size thts it they wouldn’t ask my current stock or anything and I know they would not advise that these are 2inch babies and will become monsters lol

Most reactions

Back