Ouch!.... I'm Committed!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

lol. i will personally visit you in SA and give you tip'o hat.

Its not possible for you to weigh that egg, its in nano-gram, 1 gram might contain hundreds if not thousands of them. keep patience, let it arrive.

Was at the Post Office again today and no deliveries yet!... I'm getting a bitty impatient now waiting for that first batch of 100 eggs to arrive,,, They were posted on the 23rd March, and they said it would take between 10 to 21 days for delivery.... It is now 17 days!!!... Hope they were not confiscated by customs....

My second batch of 200 eggs were posted on 31 March..... I'm geared to wait a while still.

Don't panic just yet Lud. I was feeling the same way just a couple days ago. I too ordered some eggs on March 23 but mine were from ebay. The sellers name is jewelryablaze and they came from Thailand as well. I wonder if they are the same seller? Anyho, they just arrived 2 days ago. My auction was for 50 eggs and 20,000 artemia. They hatch date for mine is April 25th. I wouldn't count on 60,000 atemia eggs being alot either. The bag I was sent probabally was less than a quarter teaspoon. I went ahead and ordered a 50 ounce batch from ebay as well to make sure I had enough.

Ya well now fine!!!!.... I entered the tracking number for the eggs on international track & trace, and this is the results of my search! :shout: ... I now know exactly where my parcel is at least.

āđ„āļĄāđˆāļžāļšāļ‚āđ‰āļ­āļĄāļđāļĨ

āļ•āļīāļ”āļ•āđˆāļ­āđ€āļĢāļē

āļ„āđ‰āļ™āļŦāļēāļŠāļīāđˆāļ‡āļ‚āļ­āļ‡āļāļēāļāļŠāđˆāļ‡āļ—āļēāļ‡āđ„āļ›āļĢāļĐāļ“āļĩāļĒāđŒ
āļĒāļīāļ™āļ”āļĩāļ•āđ‰āļ­āļ™āļĢāļąāļšāļŠāļđāđˆ āļĢāļ°āļšāļšāļ•āļīāļ”āļ•āļēāļĄāđāļĨāļ°āļ•āļĢāļ§āļˆāļŠāļ­āļšāļŠāļīāđˆāļ‡āļ‚āļ­āļ‡āļāļēāļāļŠāđˆāļ‡āļ—āļēāļ‡āđ„āļ›āļĢāļĐāļ“āļĩāļĒāđŒ āļ‹āļķāđˆāļ‡āļĢāļ°āļšāļšāļ™āļĩāđ‰āđ€āļ›āđ‡āļ™āļšāļĢāļīāļāļēāļĢāļŠāļģāļŦāļĢāļąāļšāļāļēāļĢāļ•āļīāļ”āļ•āļēāļĄāđāļĨāļ°āļ•āļĢāļ§āļˆāļŠāļ­āļšāļŠāļīāđˆāļ‡āļ‚āļ­āļ‡āļ—āļĩāđˆāļĄāļĩāļāļēāļĢāļāļēāļāļŠāđˆāļ‡āļ āļēāļĒāđƒāļ™āļ›āļĢāļ°āđ€āļ—āļĻāđ„āļ—āļĒāđāļĨāļ°āļĢāļ°āļŦāļ§āđˆāļēāļ‡āļ›āļĢāļ°āđ€āļ—āļĻ āđ‚āļ”āļĒāļ—āļĩāđˆāļœāļđāđ‰āđƒāļŠāđ‰āļšāļĢāļīāļāļēāļĢāļŠāļēāļĄāļēāļĢāļ–āļ•āļīāļ”āļ•āļēāļĄāļœāļĨāļ‚āļ­āļ‡āļāļēāļĢāļāļēāļāļŠāđˆāļ‡āļŠāļīāđˆāļ‡āļ‚āļ­āļ‡āļ—āļēāļ‡āđ„āļ›āļĢāļĐāļ“āļĩāļĒāđŒāļ‚āļ­āļ‡āļœāļđāđ‰āđƒāļŠāđ‰āļšāļĢāļīāļāļēāļĢāļ”āđ‰āļ§āļĒāļ‚āļąāđ‰āļ™āļ•āļ­āļ™āļ‡āđˆāļēāļĒāđ† āđ€āļžāļĩāļĒāļ‡āļāļĢāļ­āļāļŦāļĄāļēāļĒāđ€āļĨāļ‚āļŠāļīāđˆāļ‡āļ‚āļ­āļ‡āļˆāļēāļāđƒāļšāđ€āļŠāļĢāđ‡āļˆāļĢāļąāļšāļāļēāļ āđāļĨāđ‰āļ§āļ„āļĨāļīāđŠāļāļ›āļļāđˆāļĄ "āļĒāļ­āļĄāļĢāļąāļš" āļœāļđāđ‰āđƒāļŠāđ‰āļšāļĢāļīāļāļēāļĢāļāđ‡āļˆāļ°āļ—āļĢāļēāļšāļ‚āđ‰āļ­āļĄāļđāļĨāļŠāļ–āļēāļ™āļ°āļ‚āļ­āļ‡āļŠāļīāđˆāļ‡āļ‚āļ­āļ‡āļ—āļąāļ™āļ—āļĩ

āļ›āđ‰āļ­āļ™āļŦāļĄāļēāļĒāđ€āļĨāļ‚āļŠāļīāđˆāļ‡āļ‚āļ­āļ‡

āļāļĢāļļāļ“āļēāļžāļīāļĄāļžāđŒāļŦāļĄāļēāļĒāđ€āļĨāļ‚āļŠāļīāđˆāļ‡āļ‚āļ­āļ‡āļˆāļģāļ™āļ§āļ™ 13 āļŦāļĨāļąāļāđ‚āļ”āļĒāđ„āļĄāđˆāļ•āđ‰āļ­āļ‡āđ€āļ§āđ‰āļ™āļ§āļĢāļĢāļ„ āļ”āļąāļ‡āļ›āļĢāļēāļāļāļ­āļĒāļđāđˆāļšāļ™āđƒāļšāđ€āļŠāļĢāđ‡āļˆāļĢāļąāļšāđ€āļ‡āļīāļ™āļ‚āļ­āļ‡āļ—āđˆāļēāļ™ āđāļĨāđ‰āļ§āļāļ”āļ›āļļāđˆāļĄāļĒāļ­āļĄāļĢāļąāļš

āļšāļĢāļīāļāļēāļĢāđ„āļ›āļĢāļĐāļ“āļĩāļĒāđŒ
āļšāļĢāļīāļāļēāļĢāđ„āļ›āļĢāļĐāļ“āļĩāļĒāđŒāļ—āļĩāđˆāđ€āļ›āļīāļ”āđƒāļŦāđ‰āļšāļĢāļīāļāļēāļĢāđƒāļ™āļāļēāļĢāļ•āļĢāļ§āļˆāļŠāļ­āļšāļŠāļīāđˆāļ‡āļ‚āļ­āļ‡ āļ„āļ·āļ­

āđ„āļ›āļĢāļĐāļ“āļĩāļĒāđŒāļ”āđˆāļ§āļ™āļžāļīāđ€āļĻāļĐ āđƒāļ™āļ›āļĢāļ°āđ€āļ—āļĻ

Oh what are you like Lud :lol:

Here is a translation

Not Found.

Contact us

Find articles Post mail
Welcome to Track and monitor deposit mailed articles. The system is available for tracking and monitoring objects that are leaving within Thailand and internationally. The user can keep track of items sent by post to leave the user with easy steps. Just enter the number of articles from the depository receipts. Click the "Accept" Users will learn the status of things now.

Enter the number of articles.

Please type the number of 13 key items without spaces. As shown on your receipt. Then press accept.

Postal service.
Postal Service is open to inspection items are.

EMS in the country.

Bet that made it as clear as mud :p

Seffie x

Oh what are you like Lud :lol:

Here is a translation

Not Found.

Contact us

Find articles Post mail
Welcome to Track and monitor deposit mailed articles. The system is available for tracking and monitoring objects that are leaving within Thailand and internationally. The user can keep track of items sent by post to leave the user with easy steps. Just enter the number of articles from the depository receipts. Click the "Accept" Users will learn the status of things now.

Enter the number of articles.

Please type the number of 13 key items without spaces. As shown on your receipt. Then press accept.

Postal service.
Postal Service is open to inspection items are.

EMS in the country.

Bet that made it as clear as mud :p

Seffie x

Ya... well now fine Seffie.... Remind me not to ask for interpetations ever again. (I understood more of the original text)

Curses Curses!!!.... Disappointment..... Out of 5 packages I expected, only one arrived... I'm beginning to think that those eggs were confiscated by customs....?

Well, at least one got through. Hopefully more packages will come through later. Just be patient... I know what it feels like though... our mail system is not the best either and regulations for importing plants and animals horrendous.

Well, at least one got through. Hopefully more packages will come through later. Just be patient... I know what it feels like though... our mail system is not the best either and regulations for importing plants and animals horrendous.

Well Biulu... the package that got through was not Killifish eggs but something else I bought off Bidorbuy.

My eggs are not here yet and I'm beginning to suspect that they were indeed confiscated by customs and I'll soon be hearing from them with a warrant for my arrest for importing live fish eggs... (I'll just plead ignorrance)

Actually, I'm glad they did not arrive yet as BigC's been away and could not have advised me... would not mind if they pitched up now that he is back. I'm waiting.

Nope!!... I'm beginning to give up... I've e-mailed them (the suppliers) 3 times now and no reply... another learning curb.

I really feel mean now!... after all I said, this guy replied today in his broken "Engrieeesh" and said he will personally follow up the order and if their is no joy after a week, they'll send me another batch of eggs.

Thanks mate!... nice doing business with you's.... my receiving tank is up & ready!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back