Oscar Pup.... *pics*

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

ReMz

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Just a quick update on Pumba..... He was a silly little guy that drew me in...... Then he turned into a nightmarish "bringer of mayhem" :lol:. Gotta love O's.

Pics from when he was a young'n:
dsc00480yw1.jpg

dsc00474fy6.jpg

dsc00471ry0.jpg

dsc00470pm0.jpg

and some sloppy pics taken tonight:
dsc010040037192.jpg

dsc010070047033.jpg

dsc010080055473.jpg

dsc010090065558.jpg

Turns out the awesome juvenile patten didn't last :(.

wow his markings changed drastically eh?
he still a very good looking boy tho, and looks fantastic

shelagh xxx

The way he looks really is negligible. He's been such a character and I have a laugh at him at least once every day. I would have LOVED for him to keep his pattern though. Oh well *shrugs*

Now if only he would give up his bashing the glass top at 6-7am every couple of days >_<.... The pleco is getting very very tired of his antics as well :p

I love O's. I am eventually going to purchase a tank big enough for 1 or more. But until then, I will have to settle more my Yellow Lab's, Bristlenosed Pleoc's, and Guppies.

the colouring when juvi is awsome!never seen one looking that good. Shame they loose the colouring when they get bigger.

the colouring when juvi is awsome!never seen one looking that good. Shame they loose the colouring when they get bigger.
The juvenile coloring seemed to be a rave on many forums (some oscar specific). I guess in my case it doesn't mean much :p

I wouldn't rule out different feeding methods and water/temp conditions to try to keep these visuals. I'm a rookie when it comes to O's.

I love O's. I am eventually going to purchase a tank big enough for 1 or more. But until then, I will have to settle more my Yellow Lab's, Bristlenosed Pleoc's, and Guppies.
Settle? :eek:

I have plec and guppy tanks...... but still want an OW tank. Oscars are a lot of fun though. :D

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back