Online Fish Shops

afishdude

Fish Gatherer
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
2,552
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
IOWA USA
Anyone know of a place online where I can buy some pineapple swordtails that have good shipping rates?

I found some places but they wanted $40 for shipping.

Or an alternative, can anyone pick me up some from an lfs and ship them off to me via USPS priority? I have done this before and I know it doesn't cost more than $8 to ship. I would pay for the fish, shipping, and a few $ extra for your time.
 
Did you check out Aqua Bid? There are some Pineapple Mickey Mouse Swordtails here.
 
When it comes to paying shipping you get what you pay for. You have to pay the extra if you want your fish to have a better chance at living. I ordered some Blue acaras from www.Thatpetplace.com . I paid $45 for overnight shipping. I ordered them at 5pm got them the next day at 10 Am. They were in great health and well packed. BUT ONE bag had a leak his water was low and he was stressed if the fish was not over night and came later I don't think he would have made it.

So if you must have this fish pay the extra you will be happy you did. I know I was.
 
I did, I'm looking for the yellow pineapple ones.

Darn! :) I do agree with what snowflake is saying in regards to you get what you pay for. Many places will only ensure live upon delivery for overnight shipments. Is your LFS able to order them in for you?
 
Yeah I found that place about 15 minutes ago during my search. I have it listed as a last resort.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top