Ok, So Pictures Have Stopped Showing

doresy

Sometimes Right, Sometimes Wrong but ALWAYS certai
Joined
Dec 1, 2006
Messages
3,845
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
GB
For some strange reason pictures in other people's posts have stopped appearing and my own signiture pictures are showing as a white box with small red cross! :angry:

Have not changed any settings to my knowledge. Just started tonight!

Any ideas or is it just a computer clitch :rolleyes:
 
Sounds like it could be a glitch Doresy, mine does it every once in a while. Looks like it's your turn tonight! ;)
 
Sounds like it could be a glitch Doresy, mine does it every once in a while. Looks like it's your turn tonight! ;)

Hey stang1, how ya been :hyper:

took me half an hour just to get on tonight and still I have no pics. Are my tank signiture pictures showing up for you??? I still have the red x's :huh: :huh:
 
I'm good thanks, hows you?
Your pics are showing up fine, just trying to work out who the handsome devil is in your avatar! ;)
 
Usually, when photos don't show up on some people's posts it's because they have deleted them from the Photobucket (or whatever hosting service they use) account so they are no longer there to be viewed. That usually only happens on older posts though.

It sounds like a glitch on your end. You may try logging off and back on if you haven't already.
 
happens to me too very often, it will sort itself out dont worry

doresy is your big tank a rena aqualife??, its beautiful and im on the verge of selling all my oddballs and getting something similar to yours ( i hope)


lol no its an aqua one, ( sorry i missed that bit)
 
I'm good thanks, hows you?
Your pics are showing up fine, just trying to work out who the handsome devil is in your avatar! ;)

Aww you can see that :blush: That'll be me last year on vacation. B) hey, I'm just dandy thank you

rdd1952, I've logged in and out, restarted and even tried another computer and still no pics. I went into member's pictures and I only get text. No big deal, I bet it will be fine tomorrow.....or not :X
 
happens to me too very often, it will sort itself out dont worry

doresy is your big tank a rena aqualife??, its beautiful and im on the verge of selling all my oddballs and getting something similar to yours ( i hope)


lol no its an aqua one, ( sorry i missed that bit)

Glad you saw that. Others may disagree but I just love AquaOne's. If I thought my upstairs den would take the weight I would go for the biggest one they do. Just look at my water, clear as a bell with perfect stats even though the Water Board keep sending me c**p water. Hey, if you do get an AquaOne then come find me and I will pass on a few tips.
 
any suggestions on where to look ( apart from round at yours with a large van lol) yes it really is very beautiful

the other one you have in your sig is very nice too, i saw one similar on ebay, but the seller wont deliver it to scotland,due to the fragile nature, but he will send to england and wales???????? the mind boggles
 
any suggestions on where to look ( apart from round at yours with a large van lol) yes it really is very beautiful

the other one you have in your sig is very nice too, i saw one similar on ebay, but the seller wont deliver it to scotland,due to the fragile nature, but he will send to england and wales???????? the mind boggles

Thats a small AquaOne too. Try googling AquaOne-Dundee.........this for example
 

Most reactions

Back
Top