Oh Boy Am I In Trouble

karigupi

Fish Herder
Joined
Apr 12, 2009
Messages
1,043
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Northants
So, I asks hubby nicely to collect my new tank, its 52in so he took the estate, seats down, no worries, grabs a friend to help carry & off they went.

Half hour later, starting to get worried, then I spy them walking down the road carrying the cabinet, it was too big to fit in the car :blush: they've now walked back to collect the tank (this should fit in the car)

I feel so guilty & have put some cold beers out ready for their return.

On the plus size it fits lovely in my hallway :good: lol
 
:lol: That remind's me when we moved some stuff from one of modaz's shop's to his new premise's...Looked highly comical walking for the street with cabinet's and shelve fitting's......
Sound's good, waiting for pic's, oh and a beer please :S
 
how many gallons? sounds lovely,cant wait to see it set up
 
Im sure you can repay him kari ;) you know what i mean.

however i wouldnt advise you to repay his friend - might cause abit of trouble between you and your hubby.

oh and, you have till 9pm to get photos up. OR ELSE!
 
Here's a piccie, havent cleaned it yet so please excuse the grubby bits.
3539252315_b96fc05b46.jpg


I've had to shout for a pizza & beers for them both on Friday night to say thank you, will probably cost me more than the tank lol.

I love it & its perfect for my little baby snakeheads :hyper: thanks Nelly :good: i'd pass you a beer if I could.

Pretty good bargain I think, the tank, cabinet, 2 huge fluval something internal filters & some of those algae magnet thingies for £30, I think its 52x12x20 which I think it just over 200 litres?

Good job hubby loves me lol
 
Im sure you can repay him kari ;) you know what i mean.

however i wouldnt advise you to repay his friend - might cause abit of trouble between you and your hubby.

oh and, you have till 9pm to get photos up. OR ELSE!
:rofl: there's another me on the forum :kana:

Here's a piccie, havent cleaned it yet so please excuse the grubby bits.
3539252315_b96fc05b46.jpg


I've had to shout for a pizza & beers for them both on Friday night to say thank you, will probably cost me more than the tank lol.

I love it & its perfect for my little baby snakeheads :hyper: thanks Nelly :good: i'd pass you a beer if I could.

Pretty good bargain I think, the tank, cabinet, 2 huge fluval something internal filters & some of those algae magnet thingies for £30, I think its 52x12x20 which I think it just over 200 litres?

Good job hubby loves me lol

oh yes planted and with some babie ornatipinnis's will look great :drool:
Look's great to me :good:
 
Well if nelly thinks it will look good like that, then i have no worry that it wont. :drool:

i carnt wait to see it progress :good:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top