Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator āš’ļø
Reaction score
Thank you to all who entered the November 2011 Fish of the Month competitionā€¦. Voting will start today and close on 30th November when the winner will be announcedā€¦ā€¦

You will notice, there is a little twist in the tale for this monthsā€™votingā€¦.. you are voting for numbers and not names. Letā€™s see how it goes.

HAPPY VOTING!!!

Fish No.1
011-5.jpg

Fish No.2
IMG_5183.jpg

Fish No.3
ZHMBetta10.jpg

Fish No.4
DSCN2980.jpg

Fish No.5
fotm_nov_11.jpg

Fish No.6
fotm2-1.jpg

Fish No.7
6250567767_8f4827c531_z.jpg

Fish No.8
fotmnov027.jpg

Fish No.9
FtomFiremouth.jpg

Fish No 10.
Shrimplet4.jpg

Fish No. 11
3c76bbee.jpg

Fish No. 12
Fish-10.jpg

Fish No. 13
100_2243.jpg

Fish No. 14
FOTMNOV.jpg

Ouch!!.... as you've rightly pointed out to me (by pm) BigbruiserAl....... your beautiful Apisto is not included in the running for this competition some unknown reason.... with 10 votes already cast, I do not think it will be fair for you to enter now.....

I do appologise for the oversight and inconvenience, but I will ensure that your entry is the first in the December competition.... (where you'll have a better chance in any case as I will not be featured with my pink Commet Goldfish).... he! he!)

I do distinctly remember copying the apisto.... so I honestly do not know what happened here.... Sorry.

Numbers instead of names. Great idea. More impartial.

I think that maybe it should be done on all the monthly comps.

Looks like I am going have to bring out the big guns for the next month. No one likes my little fish lol

I guess we should probably leave our copyright info off the photos, too, then, huh?
laugh.gif

easy vote for me I love the big cats would love to know whos that is once the comps done and see their tank

I saw the shovelnose, then the beautiful betta... but when I saw the gourami, I thought of Kamal, who had the virus. Not even the chocolate gourami could win me over after that.

easy vote for me I love the big cats would love to know whos that is once the comps done and see their tank

Why don't you just look in the nominations thread, then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back