I was looking at what I thought were "massive" tanks the other day, and I realized something.
I know I use to think as a 90G as HUGE.
I was looking at 125G's yesterday, and I realized, they're not that huge afterall.
Even the 220G was considerably smaller than I thought.
I mean, they're still pretty big, but not huge.
Then I realized how the fishkeeping hobby is very expansive.
The 220G set (Tank, hood, lights, filters, heaters, ect) was on SALE for $900.
The stand was another $200 which is really chep, considering I spent $170 on my 55G stand, and the gravel would be pretty expansive, PLus the gravel and decore!
Plus the fish....
But also the larger tanks became more of a reality to me, I use to think only fish nutheads spent money HUGE tanks, but now I realized that its in my grasp if I really worked hard for it.
Has anyone else came to this conclusion, or one simillar to it?
Or am I just weird?
I know I use to think as a 90G as HUGE.
I was looking at 125G's yesterday, and I realized, they're not that huge afterall.
Even the 220G was considerably smaller than I thought.
I mean, they're still pretty big, but not huge.
Then I realized how the fishkeeping hobby is very expansive.
The 220G set (Tank, hood, lights, filters, heaters, ect) was on SALE for $900.
The stand was another $200 which is really chep, considering I spent $170 on my 55G stand, and the gravel would be pretty expansive, PLus the gravel and decore!
Plus the fish....
But also the larger tanks became more of a reality to me, I use to think only fish nutheads spent money HUGE tanks, but now I realized that its in my grasp if I really worked hard for it.
Has anyone else came to this conclusion, or one simillar to it?
Or am I just weird?



never of thought it... i wouldnt care if it was a mess, it would be a great "project", could make my own lid and oo oo to much to think of lol think my girlfriend mite kick my ass if i get another tank or "project" Spent to much time on the one i have now.







