No Coronavirus

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

brothers and sisters have I none
but my son's father is my father's son.

Who are they?
Well….your sons father would be your husband and your husbands father would be his dad. So your sons grandpa?

Well….your sons father would be your husband and your husbands father would be his dad. So your sons grandpa?

My son's father - I could be my son's father or his mother (and the father my husband)
My father's son - this could be me or one of my brothers.
But I've already said I don't have any brothers or sisters, so the person talking is me.

My son's father - I could be my son's father or his mother (and the father my husband)
My father's son - this could be me or one of my brothers.
But I've already said I don't have any brothers or sisters, so the person talking is me.
Wait a second....is the answer you?

Yes!

Except it's not really me because I'm a woman ;) It's another puzzle to make people think, but not one of my father-in-law's this time.

OK, another one from my father-in-law for his students - a point to bear in mind is that he taught English.

Which is correct - the yolk of an egg is white or the yolk of an egg are white

Yes!

Except it's not really me because I'm a woman ;) It's another puzzle to make people think, but not one of my father-in-law's this time.
Man! That got me to think! Oh, lol. I guess you're right, it couldn't be you because you're female! :rofl:

OK, another one from my father-in-law for his students - a point to bear in mind is that he taught English.

Which is correct - the yolk of an egg is white or the yolk of an egg are white
The first, because the second, "Are", means plural.

Think about it........

remember he liked trick questions

Think about it........

remember he liked trick questions
Arrrgghhh!!! I'm kicking myself so hard right now! The answer is neither! Egg yolks aren't white, they're yellow! :rofl:

Yup :)

The students all got it wrong as well because they were looking for an English grammar answer not thinking about the words.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back