Love the pics, and cute guy :lol:

Sorry about your loss :RIP: 

Love the new betta though :D

Ch4rlie said:
Great update Ninj
smile.png

Love the pics, and cute guy
laugh.png
Thankies! :p He is really cute. He doesn't seem to care much for me..just wants to swim all around the tank. Maybe that will change when I give him some food tonight ^_^

AquaPit said:
:lol: I think I want a bit different name..though they are called dumbos instead of elephant ears too.

sawickib said:
Sorry about your loss
rip.gif

Love the new betta though
biggrin.png
Thanks Saw. I miss Discord. I love my new guy though and hope I have him for a long time :)

Sorry about discord he was a blue and red veil tail eh?
those are my favorite types!

But still i am so sorry for discord
rip.gif

i have a blue/red veil tail at home too

Goggy said:

rip.gif

He was a copper or metallic crowntail, I think, not sure on his coloration :lol:
Thank you, he's not in pain anymore at least. He looked pretty sad his last few days :( What is the name of your veiltail? Do you have any pictures of him? :)

AquaPit said:
Effervescent!
He certainly is that! :lol: I try to stick to names my dad will remember/be able to say. My fiance has decided his name is Amerika (yes, with a k) but I'm not so sure on that :p

Ninjouzata said:

rip.gif

He was a copper or metallic crowntail, I think, not sure on his coloration
laugh.png

Thank you, he's not in pain anymore at least. He looked pretty sad his last few days
sad.png
What is the name of your veiltail? Do you have any pictures of him?
smile.png

AquaPit said:
Effervescent!
He certainly is that!
laugh.png
I try to stick to names my dad will remember/be able to say. My fiance has decided his name is Amerika (yes, with a k) but I'm not so sure on that
tongue2.gif

Srry wrong info he's actually a crowntail plakat i am thai so those are very common in thailand his name is Burpee (i dont know how to upload photos)  i would love to see a female betta with the name: Erika but since he's male what about.... Volkner!

Hey Nin, what about Ripcord?

Volkner..sounds like a very strong name. It reminds me of a character from SMITE (a game) called Vulcanus.

EA, that's mean :p

Ninjouzata said:
Volkner..sounds like a very strong name. It reminds me of a character from SMITE (a game) called Vulcanus.

EA, that's mean
tongue2.gif
Cool my friend plays smite its a very unique game fps league of legends
so are you gonna name him volkner? 
yes.gif

THREE MOR POSTS UNTIL I CAN ENTER THE FISH OF THE MONTH YESS!!! boy iam pumped

1 more month for me to come back from boarding school 
sad.png

2014-06-08 07.08.22.jpg

heres burpee before i moved him to his bigger tank

Ninjouzata said:

EA, that's mean
tongue2.gif

Nin... I think you were seeing a pun I never imagined... it was just a word I thought of with "cord" in the name...  The "r.i.p." was never intended as a pun.  Apologies.  :blush:

Ninjouzata said:
So.. I think I've told some of ya'll about Discord (betta in my profile pic) getting pineconed when he was in the 20 long, possibly from gorging himself on the cories & snails food.
I was able to treat him with epsom salt and then moved him to his own 10g. Recently the pineconing came back and even with clean warm water and epsom salt it was not going away.

I just found him a little while ago, passed away. 

rip.gif
 Discord, you're the most beautiful betta I've ever seen and I think you always will be. I love you and will miss you very much but am so glad you don't have to suffer anymore. :-(

Oh no Ninj! I'm so sorry to hear this! Discord was a wonderful betta and he couldn't have had a better life!
How long did you have him for?

Your new betta is gorgeous!!! Great find!
What about Ziggy as a name? 

Goggy said:

EA, that's mean
tongue2.gif
Cool my friend plays smite its a very unique game fps league of legends
so are you gonna name him volkner? 
yes.gif

THREE MOR POSTS UNTIL I CAN ENTER THE FISH OF THE MONTH YESS!!! boy iam pumped

1 more month for me to come back from boarding school 
sad.png

attachicon.gif
2014-06-08 07.08.22.jpg

heres burpee before i moved him to his bigger tank

I will think about it :p

Remember you have to be a member for 60 days as well as have the 60 posts to enter. That time will fly by though.

Oh what a handsome boy and a cute name!
eaglesaquarium said:

EA, that's mean
tongue2.gif

Nin... I think you were seeing a pun I never imagined... it was just a word I thought of with "cord" in the name...  The "r.i.p." was never intended as a pun.  Apologies.  
blush.png

:lol: It's okay, I'm sorry for reading it wrong. ^_^

Blondielovesfish said:

So.. I think I've told some of ya'll about Discord (betta in my profile pic) getting pineconed when he was in the 20 long, possibly from gorging himself on the cories & snails food.
I was able to treat him with epsom salt and then moved him to his own 10g. Recently the pineconing came back and even with clean warm water and epsom salt it was not going away.

rip.gif
 Discord, you're the most beautiful betta I've ever seen and I think you always will be. I love you and will miss you very much but am so glad you don't have to suffer anymore.
yay.gif
(

Oh no Ninj! I'm so sorry to hear this! Discord was a wonderful betta and he couldn't have had a better life!

I only had him for a year and a half.

Glad you like him! Ziggy is cute..he does seem to go everywhere. I am so picky with names :p

He got into trouble the other night. He got into the smaller..house-y sort of decoration. He was pointed straight up and wiggling and I thought he was being silly.
Then he went up higher and disappeared and I was like uh...cause I knew that the top of it was really small.

I picked it up and looked inside and he was stuck in the top of it :( My dad had to break the top off to get him out and he got a bit scraped up.
He's looking better already though and my dad has filled the top of it with silicone and glued it back on.

Silly curious fishy! I am very glad I was in there when he did that as he would have probably drowned overnight. I am extremely lucky once again :)

Ninjouzata said:

rip.gif
 Discord, you're the most beautiful betta I've ever seen and I think you always will be. I love you and will miss you very much but am so glad you don't have to suffer anymore.
yay.gif
(

I only had him for a year and a half.

Glad you like him! Ziggy is cute..he does seem to go everywhere. I am so picky with names
tongue2.gif

He got into trouble the other night. He got into the smaller..house-y sort of decoration. He was pointed straight up and wiggling and I thought he was being silly.
Then he went up higher and disappeared and I was like uh...cause I knew that the top of it was really small.

I picked it up and looked inside and he was stuck in the top of it
sad.png
My dad had to break the top off to get him out and he got a bit scraped up.
He's looking better already though and my dad has filled the top of it with silicone and glued it back on.

Silly curious fishy! I am very glad I was in there when he did that as he would have probably drowned overnight. I am extremely lucky once again
smile.png

Haha that's okay :) It was the first name that came into my head :p

Oh no! That's terrible! Good thing you saw him! 
It shows just how careful you need to be!

Most reactions

trending

Back