Nice Headbut!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

heat of the moment?
frustration?
loose nut in the head?

We tend to forget with the genius players that they can be hot headed and Zidane has a track record, he got sent off for a stamp in 1998 too (though not the final).

I don't know what was said that would cause a player of his ability to do that :dunno: if I were him, I'd have laughed and gone on to get the winner, which he still looked capable of doing :nod: I tell you what though, I wouldn't like to get hit or headbutted by him :crazy:

Arfie

Are you guys talking about this one? :lol:
zidaneicon.gif

Yeah the one where he headbuts him. :lol:

Yer apparantly zidane nutted him cos he said his mum was a hore and zidanes mum is ill in hospital. I would accept that excuse...still silly though. Wot i dont understand is why headbutt him in the chest, go for the nose and cause some real damage...mite as well, u get sent off neway.

According to BBC News last night, they had an Italian lip reader on and he said something along the lines of "ugly death on you and your family" then told him to cough 4 times ;)

Still there's no excuse for it on a football pitch :no: I would understand him doing it especially with his mum being very ill and I would probably have reacted in the same way in fact I'd have knocked his teeth out of his head for him. I can't condone it at all, but if you're gonna react, you shopuld inflict as much damage as possible :flex:

Arfie

HERE

I agree with what you lot are saying. He was going to get sent off anyway and it was his last game ever so he didn't need to worry about suspension so I would have knocked him out and stamped on his b*ll*cks!
:devil:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back