Nice Headbut!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

HERE

I agree with what you lot are saying. He was going to get sent off anyway and it was his last game ever so he didn't need to worry about suspension so I would have knocked him out and stamped on his b*ll*cks!
:devil:

like one England player did to someone from Portugal?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I enjoyed it... I like watching guys dive.. it makes me laugh...

little girls were offended after someone called the guy that was headbutted a ''little girl'' for falling on the ground as if he had been shot by a shotgun..

lol! ! ! ! !! ! !

It was an accident. Unlike the Tw**ing Ronaldo will get :nod:
Rooney will probably have forgotten by the time they get back, he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer :blink: Mind you, I'd still pay to watch it :hyper:
Has Zidane retired fom club football also?
Yep, final ever game as a professional was the world cup final, which is why they all wanted to win it for him and also why it is a real shame that he lost his rag :/

Anyway, here is the Zidane game:

Clicky Linky Thingy

Enjoy ;)

Arfie

Yer apparantly zidane nutted him cos he said his mum was a hore and zidanes mum is ill in hospital. I would accept that excuse...still silly though. Wot i dont understand is why headbutt him in the chest, go for the nose and cause some real damage...mite as well, u get sent off neway.
lol right on scotty

Wot i dont understand is why headbutt him in the chest, go for the nose and cause some real damage...mite as well, u get sent off neway.
Because if he headbutts the guy in the nose, theres a good chance he could kill him if he does it right, then he'd be in big trouble. :D

Its all good thogh, as long as France doesn't win. :good:

So Zidane got banned for 3 games :blink: As he's retired from football, he's offered to work with FIFA for 3 days "community service" with kids. He's also been fined 7,500 Swiss Francs (£3,260).

Materazzi has been banned for 2 games and fined 5,000 Swiss Francs (£2,170) for his role in provoking Zidane. Now I don't agree with that :no: "Sledging" is part of the game in fact it's part of most team sports, so long as nothing racist was said, which Materazzi and more importantly Zidane say was not the case, Materazzi should not IMO be banned for taunting Zidane. Though as an ex Neverton player, they could ban him for life for me :lol:.

Arfie

Now I don't agree with that :no: "Sledging" is part of the game in fact it's part of most team sports, so long as nothing racist was said, which Materazzi and more importantly Zidane say was not the case, Materazzi should not IMO be banned for taunting Zidane.
Agreed.

In theory this now means that any "handbags" on a football pitch should automatically result in all parties being hauled in for a disciplinary hearing. total load of b**locks.

Luckily they were banned under FIFA sanctioning (good old Sepp eh!!) so it shouldn't affect the FA and the premiership, just European games.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back